Reviews for The Piano
YingHua3 chapter 1 . 7/14
Even though it was so short, you packed so much emotion into it. I cried, as in tears dripping down my face, crying. This really is so beautiful, thank you for sharing.
I. Just. Ugh.
This is so fucking beautiful and it hurts so much.
You are awesome.
TigremiLion chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh my Goddess I should not have read that I seriously should not but Dean and a piano I could not pass that up, being half depressed or not. This was bloody Beautiful and I could so imagine it being true after all we know almost nothing about what happened pre-series, few flashbacks notwithstanding. Not a lot of fics can make me cry this one did tough. True Angst
A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 5/14
This was beautiful.
lany-chan chapter 1 . 3/16
Thank you so much for this beautiful story.
khusbu.bhikhabhai333 chapter 1 . 3/10
Ok first, that really hurt, like alot. Secondly, this is really well written. Great peice!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 2/28
Brilliant!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 2/12
LOVE IT
Jessicalovessocks chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
This was a great story. One of the best I have ever read.
flirtyxlilo chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This made me tear up to be honest... good job :')
KAZ-2Y5.POLICE-BOX.221B chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I think you broke my heart... this is so Beautiful! Wonderful! Amazing!
DaughterofDante chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
That just made me cry...
Anon chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I think you broke my heart. I can't find the pieces to fit it back together.
SaveGadreel chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Auuugh no why do you do this I love it you're so mean my heart is broken because of you it's just wonderful with angst and love and longing and 'what could've beens' and it's just perfect why?
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
That was heart-breakingly beautiful. A more eloquent story I have yet to see. I will be adding this one to my favorite list and I hope you write more of these wonderfully insightful snippets of their lives. You gave Dean such depth and Sam coming to the realization that his brother is more than what he shows the outside world. I cried.