Reviews for Sinnoh League: Trials of the Heart
pokeshipper chapter 14 . 4/8
this is more than awsome. i love this story. i know i m giving a review after years but leave it. this story is just awsome
joselito.cr0455 chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Excelente chapter my friend I loved This Fic so much
mr awsome chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
can we get a story on the kids journys?
dloold87 chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
omf I don't give a fuck if Dawn is a girl I would have slammed my fist right into her face, I hate her guts and have always hated her but wow you made me feel the need to commit extreme violence against her. That is some impressive writing, keep it up.
shashashokesa chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
Wow. After reading that and the prequel, I'm sad it's over. Plus, 200th Reveiw! Congrats
James Dean y2k chapter 19 . 6/26/2014
Hell! You did it again and I could not take my eyes of the story! Nice story!
doc boy chapter 19 . 6/23/2014
I'm speechless. I've read this story and it's predecessor and I don't know where to begin. It was touching, it was powerful and it was also cute and moving. I suspected it was a diamond ring shortly after Ash bought it. The last chapter was so touching and moving it brought me close to tears. I liked how you tied up loose ends in that chapter and paired Dawn with Gary. I was also touched and moved by the surprise birthday party for Misty. I'm glad she finally has someone to love and he'll love her back. This story was wonderful, touching, moving and breathtaking. I cannot begin to describe how wonderful and amazing it was. You did a wonderful job my friend...
Terra Nova2149 chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Kind of sad figuring dawn knows alot about ash
yoshifanx chapter 19 . 9/5/2013
I have to say thank u for this awesome series. I had recently had a falling out with my gf and this story helped me get my act together and try to for lack of a better term win her back. While its only been a couple days since then I have a feeling it will work out . Keep writing man you've got talent and again thank u
truch28 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I thought your story was fantastic!
TheGreekGoddessAthena chapter 6 . 9/10/2012
Haha, I love this so far...I haven't finished this chapter yet...but I just had to say...
When Dawn was talking-er...thinking-about "All's fair in love and war" and said "...in the name of love" I immediately saw Usagi Tsukino (Serena/Sailor Moon) and her Sailor Soldiers. I could just hear her shout her cheesy battle lines and end in "I will stop you in the name of LOVE!" LOL...aaaanyway.
Yeah. Back to reading :D
Suzie
Dylan chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
This story was very good and puts a nice ending to something that would likely not have an ending otherwise. Thanks for a great read!
animefan5 chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
this is a really good story and i hope to read another good story from you
magiquill9 chapter 19 . 12/29/2010
Well it was a really entertaining story. Enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/17/2010
why man why tears are forming in my eyes. why did u make dawn win she doesnt belong with him :( ash cant survive without misty!