Reviews for Shadows on the Nile
multyfangirl20 chapter 1 . 4/19
I'm getting a very Idiana Jones feel from this story :)
littlemichiru chapter 24 . 6/8/2017
Wouldn't it be great if Yami and Seto worked together in order to find Yugi? I love how Seto interacts with Yugi. I hope hope hope the sequel was written and I can read what happened next. It was such an interesting story.
littlemichiru chapter 23 . 6/8/2017
And I pronounce you husband and husband. Koibito. I love this word.
They both love each other so damn much!
littlemichiru chapter 22 . 6/8/2017
Yugi to the rescue! Those two are adorable. I love how they love and scream at each other trying to survive. They are just amazing. The dynamics are wonderful.
I loved how Yami told Yugi he is beautiful and how to scream his name in bed
littlemichiru chapter 21 . 6/8/2017
Owwwww. Trouble trouble trouble. One good thing happens and then a series of bad things follow. And we finally see Mai, Bakura, and a Ryou for who they are. I suspected Bakura and Ryou worked for the Interpol but I wasn't sure about Mai.
littlemichiru chapter 20 . 6/8/2017
Yugi! I would do the same to protect my dear person. Oh Yugi.
I love how Yami Still melts when it comes to Yugi. Malik is okay but Isis still needs to pay for what she did.
littlemichiru chapter 19 . 6/8/2017
Isis! I knew you were involved and somehow it had something to do with Malik. Poor Yugi and Yami are involved in such horrors.
Both Pegasus and Isis are desperate. I feel both frustrated and repulsed by their behavior.
littlemichiru chapter 18 . 6/8/2017
Aww the reunion. And Grandpa Solomon approves. That's so great!
littlemichiru chapter 17 . 6/8/2017
Action. A lot of action. Wonderful chapter.
littlemichiru chapter 16 . 6/8/2017
Such an amazing chapter. They found Yugi and Yami was so sweet to him. Not to mention he did propose to him!
Yugi had a vision and Yami believed him. And Yugi found the tomb. So now I wonder who got them.
littlemichiru chapter 15 . 6/7/2017
* laughs* so many things happening in one chapter. Yami must be going crazy. And I was right that Mana wasn't involved. She even helped them. But of course pegasus was involved. And now he has the ring too.
littlemichiru chapter 14 . 6/7/2017
Now the only thing missing is Seto's return.
Someone drugged Yugi! I want Yami to appear immediately. I am sure Mana isn't a bad person. I wonder if she knew about the drug though. And who is the mysterious person in Yami's room.
littlemichiru chapter 13 . 6/7/2017
I love it when Yami calls Yugi love. Also isn't it such paranoia that they can't trust anyone ? I am sure it drives them crazy. Mahaad flirting with Mana is cute. And now Yami starts having glimpses of his past too.
I laughed at the noodles joke.
littlemichiru chapter 12 . 6/7/2017
Oh Yugi. I know you are worried about your grandfather but breaking Yami's heart won't help.
littlemichiru chapter 11 . 6/7/2017
Ah and now Yugi and yami are ready to work with their dear dark magician. And we had kisses too. Come on, Yugi. Embrace the love.