Reviews for Secrecy
Guest chapter 26 . 6/4/2014
the story was fine but was really dissapointed that draco suddenly is with ginny... what happened to him being gay and with fred and george?
Bernie chapter 26 . 12/26/2013
Great story. Only thing I'm confused with is why is Draco now with Ginny and not the twins
Princess Jupiter Kitsune Fuyu chapter 26 . 5/19/2013
This was a really great story. I'd be pleased if I got to read more stories like this.
IS chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I can't read this. I'm sorry but the grammar is truly horrendous.

The storyline seems good but I spend too much time trying to figure out what you're trying to say, that the point is lost.
Jessarie chapter 26 . 11/22/2010
well written, nice work :)
Maashellee chapter 11 . 11/8/2009
You should correct the mistake in Lucius's name in the end of this chapter. It's disturbing.
Miss Count Duckula chapter 3 . 6/30/2009
shudder. child trafikking is when sick twisted people sell kids from other countries to fill their sick perverted twisted needs. shudder. your writing has changed a bit, i think. ah weel, it still rocks
lee chapter 12 . 3/2/2009
wow

no offense but this story is just so upbeat that the rape doesn't fit

also why does it have to be slytherins
anelia chapter 7 . 3/2/2009
i like the overall concept of the story

however, i just think that it feels a little rushed

i would have liked to see harry be a little more resistant

also i like that hermione is very involved

but ron ...he is known for that temper and never quite thinking

before he acts
crystal denham chapter 26 . 12/12/2008
hey i thought that draco and the twins were together, how did he get with ginny... i really liked that story...
lamiapupa chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Hello... your story sounded nice... but your grammar is really hard to understand, so I gave up reading.

Maybe if you found a beta?

Sorry, I know this kind of review is down putting, but it is also down putting for the readers to struggle through the text...

So cheer up! You already had a nice idea, that's half the way already!
nolongerinuse589632 chapter 26 . 5/7/2008
So I thought that this story, like most of your stories, was excellent!

One question though: I thought that Draco was with the twins...not Ginny. So what happened?
Marauder Athene chapter 26 . 4/10/2008
Wow... That was good! The only thing I see wrong with it is that, wasn't Draco with the Weasley(did I spell that right) twins?

Just wondering... I like it that Draco and Ginny got together though... It was nice... And wasn't Remus and Tonks son named Teddy? Yeah, I know... I like to pick at these things... But I just read the books recently, so I know these things...

GREAT writing though! Wonderful stuff!

A.D.
SuzMonster chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
Although the plot line seems good, I cannot continue to read this fic because of the manny, many mistakes. Please, get a beta! It seems like you have a lot of potential. Good luck.
freakin'idiot chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
this seems soo umbelievable. im moaning in pain because i KNOW it will never happen this way.

but i like it its VERY well writen!