Reviews for Losing Your Way
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
"Loneliness was a loud companion" that line says it all. I can just feel Carlisle fading into a deeper emptiness, *needing* someone to talk to, someone to take care of.

This was lovely! I love the idea of a little friendly hallucination giving Carlisle the final nudge to make his decision. I've always wondered about this time in his life- it obviously was a very difficult decision, considering how long it took him to make it. I just adore Carlisle, and his loneliness just makes me want to hug him :)

Great little piece! Are you still on FF?
sapphire chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
beautifully haunting
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
this is really good, i love the writing on her gravestone! really good idea.
aSqueeIntheDistance chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh wonderfully creepy and beautiful!

Lovely! :)

luv

squee
Kalisona chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
This is wonderful.

Not scary, no. But it sent chills down my spine...In a good way. :D An interesting feeling; I rarely get the chills.

What I'm most impressed with, however, is the emotion you manage to portray. Seriously impressive. I was emphathising with poor Carlisle, and then with Meredith, despite the fact that I barely knew her.

A very well-written story! _

~Kali
caz15th chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I just wanted to say, I read "All for the Cause" as well as "Losing Your Way" and I love them! You are amazing author, and you have totally nailed the characters' personalities. Amazing work! :D
MoonlightShadowOfADarkDream chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Beautiful.

Thanks.
ljv chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Haunting
The Deadly Sins chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Wow. I loved how well you wrote that, it spooked me out alittle. Really great story.
Dina Meky chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
hey..ok first of all, awesome story! but teh reason why i'm writing this is because i'm the editor af my school's newsletter (i'm from Egypt) and i was wondering if you would let me put this story in my next edition? i would have to translate it into Arabic...but if you could send me an email so i wouldn't feel guilty about publishing it that would be great! my email's so please please write back...great story an thanks!
Reader in the Corner chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Very nice. Meredith has become a sort of... guide for the lost? I wonder if she knew Carlisle was a vampire... I'm slightly surprised he didn't notice her lack of a heartbeat earlier. Just a note, I believe it would be "Child, thy memory shalt not fade" instead of thou.
starlightwilight chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Wow. Creepy.

But good. I loved how descriptive it was.
Krystal chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Oh, I really liked it. It made me think..Very well written, once again P
Elven at Heart chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This was absolutely wonderful! I think that it would be cool to hear every Cullen/Hale's first Halloween experience as a vampire... Anyways, great job!

Elven at Heart
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was a good fic. It shows clearly why Edward was turned into a vampire. It is very interesting!