Reviews for Under the Alien Skies
mikoto.misaka chapter 5 . 1/27
a really old fic tat i want to see updated.
charmedrebel chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
This is getting really interesting. Are you going to continue?
nieachtirn chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Great story so far. Would love to read some more to see what happens. Please update.
Agent Malkere chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
Cool story - I'm really looking forward to seeing where you go with it!

Agent Malkere
LanaJoy chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
This is so surreal..haha! I'm loving it! I half expect rod taylor from the Time Machine to be lurking somewhere in the background or at least the infamous machine itself. maybe even Klattu from The Day The Earth Stood Still..the older version.

I am so wishing I had tickets to this convention. Wonder what the humans would think if they knew 'real' aliens walked among them? What a KICK would that be?

keeping everyone in character and the story moving fluidly..way to go, woman!

Anise in jeans and a tee..hot mama? Has Jacob been adventurous with our little Tok'ra? good for him!
LanaJoy chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
What a clever crossover idea! You write very, very descriptively which is my bane! I admire anyone who can 'take me to the story' with visualization.

The Wormhole X-treme world is one of my favorite shows from SG and you DO have Jack O'Neill down to a tee!

a very humous and delightful romp between both 'worlds'..

I will make time to read this in it's entirety!

This makes me wish to go rent Roswell to learn about the aliens if only to follow the chapters better! GOOD READ!
AnimaLynx chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
It's too bad that not many have read and or at least reviewed to confirm that this story was read. I just think it would be a waste to be up for so many years with only 18-19 reviews.

That sucks man. I'd say it might be based on how frequently you updated, or it's just not recognized by fanficion readers.

I didn't even consider searching for this kind of thing nor did I think of it. This kind of crossover is NEW news to me and it seems like you've caught my interest. My hope is that you put more time towards finishing it, or something for those of us that have read and left a review are going to be waiting to see what's going to happen next.

So while I wait I think I'll search the next for more of this kind of crossover.

Later, and good luck...

ALx
kbrown509 chapter 5 . 7/16/2009
i like it you really did do a good job at it your a write very well i cant wait for you to post more of it plz hurry. i really did love this story can't stress it enough i liked how you developed the story like the older roswell and the story line actually follows the timeline of the part of each sieries unlike other sg1 crossovers
Meme's Stargate chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
great chapter:)

its geting more and more exiting with evry chapter you are rely good at combining Stargate with Roswell.

please uppdate soon:)
ProudMarineWife chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
i like this, have you finished it yet?
Joe chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
This is probably the best SG/Roswell cross I've read, mainly because you're sticking to the original Roswell plotline and not all the overly dramitic and contrived crp that overran the show midway into the second season of Roswell.

Keep up the good work.
MerlynLover chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
Nice story!

I don't really know much about Roswell, but I'm having a lot of fun reading it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Hehehe! Interesting plot.
redrose7856 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I really like this so far. You're doing extremely well with the characters, and thank you SO much for making it a Kyle/Tess and Max/Liz. Also, on a random note: Isabel/Alex 4ever!

Cheers!

redrose7856
Hallowed are the Ancients chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
This is funny! I know very little about Roswell, but I know some. And Jacob is, of course, cracking himself up! (Well, it's really Selmak cracking Jacob up...) :D