Reviews for Keeping a Promise
Eliannora chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Ack! I got super depressed reading this :[

you should've totally made this into a story ;o

for some reason I'm shouting at myself, " A journey inside the depths of her mind to escape death and return to Kallas!"

but it's a silly thought.

I rather liked the game, though was disappointed at how rushed the game was.

I would've cried like a baby [much like i did with TOS] had the game been slower and allowed me to feel depressed over all the things :[

anyways.

I loved it
Angelic Samurai chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
That's sad! But I like it! :)
loudsmiles chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
That's so sad and sweet...This was really beautiful. That scene always makes me cry in the game and this is the same way. Welcome to the new fandom and thanks!
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
You nailed Xehla perfectly. Good job.

*cries*
Fan Fan Girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
(loud squeal)

YAY XELHA/KALAS PAIRING YAYNESS

I'M HAPPY

!

(decides to start pretending to be literate now) Um, yay! Thank you for writing this story! Xelha/Kalas gives me warm fuzzy feelings. XD And poor Xelha...

Yeah. I think you did a good job of describing her feelings and outlining their relationship until that point in the story. Also, I like how you made her kind of "fall asleep"... She didn't exactly die, but all of her strength was drained away (literally) and she just kind of faded out.

My favorite part of this story was probably the idea that "Maybe [Geldoblame] was my remaining fears, doubts and selfish desires in a recognizable form... One last obstacle to overcome before the Ocean could be released." I've never thought of that before, and somehow it gives meaning to the sudden (and unwanted _) appearance of the stupid sludge-bucket in the end.

But yay! I love you so much. _' Thank you for writing this! Good work!
Brenda924 chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Oh, this is so sad! I wonder how desperate it would feel to be in her position..? It's a good story, please write more! I'm adding you to my Author Alerts!

PS: I apologize for the short review, I'm about to fall asleep in my chair and I wanted to review today...haha.