Reviews for Even Thief Kings Need Keys
Mariklover222 chapter 1 . 3/8
nice
Moonlight Serenity chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
love it! All of it. Short, but perfect.
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
*laughs* I would imagine that the Thief King was with someone else 'fooling around' and that's why he was handcuffed.

Though, I have to say...I can't imagine Yami Bakura as anything other then flamingly, dominantly, voilently and masochistically gay, gay, and more gay. He is not with a woman. Not even the slightest bit. If he is, it's not concensual.

Ryou on the other hand, I can see with a female, but he's bi. No questions asked.

No polar here either? Again, I'm surprized...but...unless you have Jou cheating on Mai (will never forgive if that happens...heh) there's really no way you could put them in here is there?
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
nice
KagomeMiroku chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
aww cute!
SpidersBlood chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Ahaha! That was really cool! Good job, I liked that!
shadowrealm818 chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Hahahaha, that's funny. One: Bakura handcuffed to the bed. Two: He said 'Please'. Ha that's funny. Great oneshot
flirtyalphonse chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Hm. How'd he get himself cuffed anyway?

I thought it was funny!
WolfieX3 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
omg this was such a funny story...i was laughing my ass off through the whole thing. thanks for writing it...this is so going into my favs :)
StaresWithDisbelief chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
DR! Why didn't you tell me you updated something? I really liked this story a lot. Bakura and Ryou's interaction with each other was cute. Hahaha! XD Baku got pwned. Go Ryou! _
r0gue lebeau chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
ROFL! That was awesome! I am making it one of my favorites right now!
Mersedes chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Ha, this one's hilarious. And pretty cute. You've done a fine job of portraying Ryou's sweet, yet manners-abiding character! Good job. I like where Ryou counts, haha.