Reviews for Same and Yet Different
cantstopreadingfanfictions chapter 1 . 5/15
This was awesome.
I always wondered how Fred and George knew who was who if everyone kept on mixing their names. What you did made sense.
Keikokin chapter 1 . 3/26
I am officially pimped to this pairing! You did a great job of making the three believable and hot! I'm going to go see what else you've done. Please write more with this pairing?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Aww their little one they feel each others pain soul mates
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Fred and George love harry there soul mates they don't feel.a bond with just anyone
tat5934 chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
So cute! I love it!
DeathTheGal chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
I love this story and have read it so many times that I've stopped counting. But I swear every time I read it I think of the finally battle and Fred's death and I have a small panic attack over it.
64teeth chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
NIce and sexy story even if kinda sad :-) my first Fred/George/Harry slash story ever
evfangirl98 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
love it!
Koda Aya chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Incredibly hot. Just fanboying here over this story.
yamiduke13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This was awesome haha. I really enjoyed it. I blushed like crazy throughout it but I think you did a great job with it.
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Smiles for the author.
Mashkai30 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
Bookfreak1275 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Beautiful, just wonderful. Gives me an idea for a fic, however since I can't figure out how to upload on this site maybe u could write it. Anyway the pairing would be FredXgeorgeXfemharry. Fred & George have the same kinda past as this fic. The difference is that harry is harri (har-ree) and is always thought of as a boy.
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
i enjoy your fred and george, and you are so right there are not enough of this triad out there :)
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 10/11/2012