Reviews for Trick or Treat
Mew Hana chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
AW! That's so cute! -
SensiblyTainted chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
This was so ADORABLE! Gah!
mrslilypotter109 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was SO funny! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD! You are a great author! keep up the great work!
Annerea Denise chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
hey, great story I loved the part were you said about sam yelling "tweet twik" every time he saw sombody he new and then expected candy, LOL! I just thought "aw, sam is so cute in this story" great story, keep writeing! Annerea, P.S. not trying to rush you.
duckllingswan chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
aw so freaking cute! i can just imagine that happening. i loved it. :D

awesome job. :D
Red Hardy chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
THANK YOU! What a wonderful Halloween present! I just LOVE wee Winchester stories that portray John in a good light. The guy was obsessed but he wasn't a druken abuser. Your story had just the right touch of sadness and laughter. Sammy's "TWEAT TWICK!" was adorable! And I got the best visual image of a pink bunny screaming it out at every door with unabashed excitement!

Again, thank you! I loved this story and will be re-reading it again and again! :)
sammysgurl chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
TWEAT TWICK!

cute story i loved it haha ppl thought sammy was a girl! :P

anyways awesome halloween story!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
What a sweet oneshot about Sammy's first celebrated Halloween! He was so cute as a bundle of energy who eventually ran out of reserves and had to be carried home!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I LOVE Weechester... and this was a sweet look at that night. Kudos to (You) John for getting it right this once.
Devil'sDesire14 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I'm crying too hard to make any coherent comments but that was sweet *sniff* sweet! Oh BOYS! *hugs all three of them and you*
Write-of-Passage chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
So cute! I have to tell you that I absolutely love your Dark Horse series! It is very unique among the Supernatural fanfiction and important. It brings a very important foundation to the Supernatural Universe as it was their dad that did start it all. I hate the abusive John stories that are around coz I think first and foremost he was a loving dad and I'm glad your Dark Horse series is around to show that. I particularly love the John doing normal things with his little kids. Imagining this great big macho marine doing cute things for his little ones is great, that underneath the tough exterior he is really a loving protective dad and its what makes him such a great character. Kudos to your DH series! And great story!
Phx chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
that was absolutely delightful. I could see the whole thing and thank you for painting John rather realistically instead of making him heartless. And I loved that not every memory of Mary had to be shrouded in pain. That was a sweet visual to leave us with at the end. That and a pink clad teddy bear Sammy - aw!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Tweat twick, lol! Love to see Sam in that pink outfit! Did they took pictures so Dean could laugh at him later? Lol

Great job and Happy Halloween too. :)
clclemmons chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Ah Sam, sugar overload. How sweet !
Jayme chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This was great. I could just see Sammy doing that.