Reviews for Phantom Phases
Meadowlark's Songs chapter 5 . 7/7/2008
It was good. YOu should be proud of it.
Meadowlark's Songs chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
That's so sweet. Man my eyes started to get alittle watery towards the end.
Meadowlark's Songs chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
I always wondered why she took off his mask in Don Juan, that always confused me. But I like how you are doing the flashbacks to sort of explain their feelings at the time. Both of them hate themselves for moments of lapsed judment.
Keyklee chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
Oah, that was ...was...marvelous. Yeah, dont find a better word, Im really sorry. Im trying to say that it was absolutely great, your Erik is wonderful and I hope very much youll write another Phantom fic very soon! I got goose bumps reading this, its so good. Please please please write more soon!
LovetheScottishAngel chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
"One last thing, keep working on your swordsmanship; you only won because the blade slipped out of my glove, at least that is what I think."

Ha ha... for some reason, that makes me laugh and smile.

Very good end, dear. Thanks for adding another chapter! :)

- LtSA (LovetheScottishAngel)

P.S. I'm trying to get 'Take Two' up, but it's taking me forever... I've become OCD about my writing, so I update in a certain order, and I'm waiting on my friend to send me back the next chapter of the story that we're writing together, which is what I have to update on before I post the next chapter of 'Take Two'. However, I am working on that. I'll try not to make it much longer!
Angel1256 chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
that was beyond amazing..my favorite phanphic ending yet. dang. i was nearly brought to tears -i guess it is kinda a happy close. poor erik!

great,great story. i hope you write more phantom phic, you truly capture the essence of the story very well.

p.s..the lyrical adaptation you made was amazing!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Yay, repented Phantom! I love how he somewhat apologized to Raoul and told him to look after Christine!

And, oh, Raoul! How bittersweet the memories must be...

A very nice conclusion!
christianqueenofegypt chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
good job! lol when I first saw the movie, I liked R/C too, but after I saw the interviews with Gerry Butler, and read some E/C pairings, I fell in love with that couple. lol Anyway great job! going into my favs. -
angelofmusicx0 chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
i really think you should continue this. i'd love to see more.
Angel1256 chapter 4 . 5/17/2008
Oh i really liked this! And i love the ending (is it the ending?) It is very well written, I'd love to see you write more chapters!:)

p.s. thank you for all your support and reviews:D
Anne chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
MORE, MORE, MORE!
CopperTodd chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
This is good, I would like to see you continue with this. I think that it could even be a good beginning to a fanfiction if you chose to continue this. If not, you certainly have the writing talent to pursue a Phantom of the Opera fanfiction.
LovetheScottishAngel chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
This was a very nice chapter, dear... I'm glad that this was the result of you getting over your writer's block. :)

As far as the story and its continuation is concerned, I insist that you write more! Four chapters is much, much too short... at least make it an even five.

- LtSA (LovetheScottishAngel)
christianqueenofegypt chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
gr you're not really gonna let them stay apart, are you? after all, it is E/C! Please keep going!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Aww, this was a cute friendship scene!

Ooh, a note to Raoul? I can see another chapter here; I'm curious as to that was in that letter!

Yay for a repented Phantom!

Great work!