Reviews for Phantom Phases
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 3 . 2/1/2008
It was quite interesting to see the Phantom's side of everything; I normally see things from Raoul's view, so this opened a whole new view of the story for me!

Very good!
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008
even though i haven't see the moive i like the story but with the flash back it was hard to understand
LovetheScottishAngel chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
Hmm... an interesting chapter. Longer chapters would be nice, though, and it would be nice to see some interaction between Erik and Christine instead of just them having flashbacks involving each other. (I'm sure this will happen eventually, though.)

I hope for another update soon!

- LtSA (LovetheScottishAngel)

P.S. I have this story on alert. You don't have to PM me and tell me when it's updated. ;)
Failingwithstyle chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Flashbacks! I love the music of the night song.
PhantomsDaughter13 chapter 3 . 1/7/2008
That was good! You need to flesh out the actions a little more. Another thing, don't be afraid of details! Details and emotions are your friends! Much better, however. I knew you could do it! Practice makes perfect! And your welcome! I must thank you for how kind you have been about reviewing my stories, so I hope I am doing you as much justice!

"Hold me in your arms for the last time. Don't let me die tonight..."

"Quel esta, a'maelamin..."
PhantomsDaughter13 chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
Good! I think that in both of them, you went through the actions and scene too fast. You should elaborate on them. In the parts that you did elaborate, they were brilliant! Keep working on it! I'll be waiting...

"You know I am beyond reach, forever..."
Failingwithstyle chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
Very well written! I'm still very interested in seeing where this story will go
iamphantomgirl chapter 2 . 11/6/2007
Good luck at State! I hope you continue this story!
iamphantomgirl chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Very beautiful description. I like it, even if it's short. Thanks!
phantom-jedi1 chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Good luck with the Band Competition! If it's marching band, I am currently envious of you. :)

While these snippets are nice, they are a tad disjointed. I would suggest working on flow, making sentences literally flow into one another. Additionally, make it clear who is thinking/doing what. There is one little section where I wasn't sure if it was Erik or Christine.

Criticisms aside, I think you have a nice idea here. Work on it a bit to release the beauty of the idea!

Phantom Jedi
Ron's Sweetie chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
Great new chapter. I love your story. Great job. Update again real soon.

LovetheScottishAngel chapter 2 . 11/4/2007
I'm glad this one was longer! And I think it's very interesting so far...

Good luck at State, and I'll be looking forward to an update soon!

- LtSA (LovetheScottishAngel)

P.S. It's 'deChagny' not 'de Changey'. ;)
GlimerOfhope chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Thank you for writing this; I'm being honest but I'm not familiar with the characters, though I very intrested in finding out.

A bit short don't you think? But I like the way it started.
LovetheScottishAngel chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
It's a promising beginning, dear. The chapter could have been longer and had more detail, but it's your choice, and it was fine as it was...

However, don't have any more chapters like this one. If there's one thing readers can't stand, it's short chapters. I know this from personal experience; I've written short chapters with not very much detail because I was in such a rush to update, and my readers weren't happy. You want happy readers!

I am a happy reader, though, even though this chapter was short. I look forward to an update!

Failingwithstyle chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Interesting. I don't read POTO fic, but this seems pretty good .
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »