Reviews for Conversations in the Aftermath
The perfect way to balance narration and conversation is to create the scene with conversation and then go back in and fill-in the narrative details between the comments.
Love your A/N. Especially as I am a parent of teenagers and my husband and I do still have sex. :)
Saissa chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Great story and finally some INTELLIGENT and serious conversations - and not that jealous tripe that Ron spews out all the time!

Just one small problem.

Nothing wrong with having 4 daughters, but doesnt Harry need at least 2 sons to carry on the names and titles of Head of House Potter and Head of House Black?
thonez chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
great story.
Shamgar777 chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
I love the Music Man and especially that song. Great story too.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
This was really good. I am very glad you wrote it.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
Sometimes it takes an outside viewpoint from someone you trust to lift the blinders.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
...And the circling continues, but the spiral is tightening.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
This is an interesting concept. While I think it is very well done, I did find myself having to go back and retrace things to make sure I was keeping track. Maybe some conventions like the first word in italics for one and first word underlined for the other. Or maybe more 'Harrys' and 'Hermiones' in the dialogue.

Minor qubble. I like this a lot.

FuN FiFi chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
This was an interesting fic with almost all dialogue and not many descriptions in-between. I prefer your usual writing style compared to this one, but I enjoyed your endeavor nonetheless. Since HHr are known to have long and deep conversations, this fic makes a poetic kind of sense. So kudos to you for attempting such a fic! :-)
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
"A/N To any teens reading this – yes, your parents still have sex. Deal with it." - Best author note I've ever read! :)
Deathday Party Planner chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Thank you, that was very nice!
Noble Korhedron chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
*CRACKS UP LAUGHING*

LOVE THIS STORY! :-D
draco6812 chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
you should have given them at least 1 son...to carry on the Potter name...with 4 girls the potter name will die with Harry.
kildar2010 chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Just writing this to say how much i enjoyed this fic, there arn't many people who can write well enough to get everything done in 4 chapters and not feel rushed. Anyway cheers for sharing your work with us, i enjoyed every minute i was reading this.
kildar
Ps: that crack about teens and their folks cracked me up