Reviews for Conversations in the Aftermath
SSheffer chapter 4 . 6/8
Carrying the story entirely on dialogue is an interesting device. It does take away from the quality of story telling that I've found in your other stories though.
MrsH chapter 4 . 4/10
Thank you for the lovely story. I enjoyed it very much.
Nicely done...the whole "he walked out on us" would pretty much destroy the possibility of a relationship with any rational girl.
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 4 . 2/4
Chem prof,

I just wanted to thank you for this story.

While (knowing your other writings) Harry and Hermoine were always going to end up married It was a nice fic. The show tunes made me think about the movie with Hugh Jackman when he and the lady were sitting on the lounge while listening to the old man across the street playing the music just before going to bed.

Realy though: I don't think I've ever been less than impressed with your writing.

You have a gift and I thank you so much for sharing it with folks like myself for free.

SteveC.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
The perfect way to balance narration and conversation is to create the scene with conversation and then go back in and fill-in the narrative details between the comments.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
Love your A/N. Especially as I am a parent of teenagers and my husband and I do still have sex. :)
Saissa chapter 4 . 11/24/2015
Great story and finally some INTELLIGENT and serious conversations - and not that jealous tripe that Ron spews out all the time!

Just one small problem.

Nothing wrong with having 4 daughters, but doesnt Harry need at least 2 sons to carry on the names and titles of Head of House Potter and Head of House Black?
thonez chapter 4 . 4/23/2015
great story.
Shamgar777 chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
I love the Music Man and especially that song. Great story too.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
This was really good. I am very glad you wrote it.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
Sometimes it takes an outside viewpoint from someone you trust to lift the blinders.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 1/27/2015
...And the circling continues, but the spiral is tightening.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
This is an interesting concept. While I think it is very well done, I did find myself having to go back and retrace things to make sure I was keeping track. Maybe some conventions like the first word in italics for one and first word underlined for the other. Or maybe more 'Harrys' and 'Hermiones' in the dialogue.

Minor qubble. I like this a lot.

FuN FiFi chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
This was an interesting fic with almost all dialogue and not many descriptions in-between. I prefer your usual writing style compared to this one, but I enjoyed your endeavor nonetheless. Since HHr are known to have long and deep conversations, this fic makes a poetic kind of sense. So kudos to you for attempting such a fic! :-)
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
"A/N To any teens reading this – yes, your parents still have sex. Deal with it." - Best author note I've ever read! :)