Reviews for Mercy's Eyes Are Blue
Accountclozed chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it Love it love it love it love it. Do I need to say more! xD
Areless chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
i lovw ho0w each heading is like the name name of each chapter in the book howls moving castle by diana jones
Dudtheman chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
good story and for some reason i love this couple. looking forward to Hourglass )
Gdreams chapter 7 . 6/11/2009
such a great story cant wait 4 the "hourglass" cant wait please update soon ty
Spanano chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
Naw...thats sweet 33 well, i can't wait for the epilouge 3 hurry upity 3

KazeRose
Unsane Chibi chapter 6 . 8/1/2008
-long fangirl squeal goes here, plz-

GODDAMMIT, BONNIE. YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO A BYAHANA FAN.

When I first heard "Byahana," I thought it was Byakuya x Hanataro... XD

Wonderful work, as always!
Lioness020 chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
That was a good ending.

You describe dramatic moments, and Byakuya's reactions really well too.

Hope you do write an epilogue.
tenshi the light of hope chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
tenshi the light of hope chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Good job.

Haha just kidding no seriously I really enjoy this fic. Please update soon.
Lioness020 chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
You have some really good ideas going.

Good Job.

Please update!
TXJ chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
Please keep writing this... I love this pair.. it is so suddel that it might actually happen ;-)

beyond that... ideas, Byakuya has to do something more than lye in a bed all day... put in a scene or two with her watching him with out him realizing it... we need more mushy stuff of why she is attracted to him.. and from there you can have him learning of this and give him reason to start watching her and come to the realization that he isn't old man winter.

all the same I am enjoying the story so far..
miikka-xx chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
This is gorgeous.

I can't write Byakuya worth crap but you keep him in character so well, I love it!

Also, you chucked my captain OTP in there, so what's not to love? Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep 'em coming!
Kitty Petro chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
Wow that was close, Retsu is going to be pissed on him though for leaving his bed

Please read my story its going to be a Uno/Bya story too its just needs some chapters to get there
Spanano chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
ACK! NO! this iwas so good! come out w/ the next chapter please!

~much love,

KazeRose
Ziri Senpai chapter 5 . 5/22/2008
yay great job! update soon can't wait till next chapter!