Reviews for Hunters of the Underworld: EVOLUTION
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 12 . 3/14
I loved this, it was a great sequel. So happy that Dean and Sam are together, and happily married. Love that Sam was cured of the demon inside him. I'm happy for derek and ruby too. Loved the fight scenes. This whole story was great.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 11 . 3/14
yes so happy Sam got control back and put an end to Meg.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 10 . 3/14
Looks like the battle has begun. I hope she's really dead, but I'm not sure. Nice action chapter.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 9 . 3/14
It's getting closer and closer to the beginning of the war.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 8 . 3/12
I hope Ruby succeeds in her mission so they can put a end to Meg. Hope Sam will be able to control the monster again.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 7 . 2/28
Well looks like Sams plan didn't go well. He can't lie to himself and Dean.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 6 . 2/28
Yay so glad Sam is back to normal, but now it looks like they got bigger problems on their hands.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 5 . 2/28
I hope they'll be able to save Sam.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 4 . 2/27
Glad Dean is finally awake. This reunion with him and Sam is not gonna be good, glad derek is there as backup.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 3 . 2/27
ThiS is getting more and more intense
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 2 . 2/27
I hope Dean pulls thru and Sam escapes.
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 2/27
Omg shit already hit the fan for them. Sam was kidnapped and Dean got in an accident and the worst part is that it's their first anniversary.
cold kagome chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
omg. .love it...
Winchester-Directioner chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
omg. this was so cute! u should totally write a sequel! u dnt have 2 im just sayin, it was good and i kinda wanna c how the married life is for those 2. but it was an adorable story and your had me smilin really big at the end! good job!
Loves the Supernatural chapter 12 . 6/12/2008