Reviews for Hunters of the Underworld: EVOLUTION
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 7 . 18h ago
Well looks like Sams plan didn't go well. He can't lie to himself and Dean.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 6 . 2/28
Yay so glad Sam is back to normal, but now it looks like they got bigger problems on their hands.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 5 . 2/28
I hope they'll be able to save Sam.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 4 . 2/27
Glad Dean is finally awake. This reunion with him and Sam is not gonna be good, glad derek is there as backup.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 3 . 2/27
ThiS is getting more and more intense
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 2 . 2/27
I hope Dean pulls thru and Sam escapes.
xxSterekfan6xx chapter 1 . 2/27
Omg shit already hit the fan for them. Sam was kidnapped and Dean got in an accident and the worst part is that it's their first anniversary.
cold kagome chapter 12 . 10/3/2011
omg. .love it...
Winchester-Directioner chapter 12 . 8/17/2008
omg. this was so cute! u should totally write a sequel! u dnt have 2 im just sayin, it was good and i kinda wanna c how the married life is for those 2. but it was an adorable story and your had me smilin really big at the end! good job!
Loves the Supernatural chapter 12 . 6/12/2008
YAy Sam's Cured

great sequal

:D *HUGS*
PassPtOfObsession chapter 12 . 2/11/2008
Very adorable! Liked the twists and turns and of course, the beautiful ending. Keep writing!
SUPERNATANGEL67 chapter 12 . 2/9/2008
Great ending to a great story!
irishgirl9 chapter 12 . 2/8/2008
That was a really sweet ending. I'm glad Sam was cured! Are you going to write another story in this series?
Aacire chapter 11 . 2/2/2008
I really enjoyed reading this chapter! I thought that Sam had really flipped the script on them, but I'm glad he didn't! I have a question though, what is to stop Meg from coming back this time, since Sam already killed her once and she came back? Plus she has Sam's regenerative powers and she wasn't shot by the colt, so is she coming back? Well that's all my questions, and other then a few grammatical errors like using no instead of know, and stuff like that it was fine! I really can't wait till you update again, Asta!
irishgirl9 chapter 11 . 2/2/2008
Great update! I'm glad that b*h Meg is dead. I hope that can keep from turning evil. I can't wait to read more!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »