Reviews for Notebooks and Letters
BerserkLittleCook chapter 16 . 9/21
No, of course nobody knows who Henry Jones Jr is. Nobody at all.
I was actually thinking it's a dumb move to pick this name, since it only takes one muggleborn to see through it and thoughtlessly share it with their friends. If the Beauxbatons rumor mill is anything like Hogwarts' then it would reach everyone in no time. Only one DE sympathiser later the gig is up. No crystal skull is going to save them from that one.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 12 . 9/20
The way they speak of future Harry sounds like he's dead or something
BerserkLittleCook chapter 6 . 9/19
I'm starting to get bashing vibes. It's not anything over the top "Dumbledore-has-Horcruxes" level or even "Dumbledore-wants-Harry-dead" level but I fear it will reach "love Potions" level and it's not something I'd want to see in this story.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 4 . 9/19
Seriously, at times I feel like you've written it having the original open on your desk and scanning it for events to put in or omit or any details that might support your version of things
BerserkLittleCook chapter 2 . 9/19
It's very obvious how much attention you pay to the source material and I love it.
BerserkLittleCook chapter 1 . 9/19
It's an interesting idea for the form.
polarfoxy3282 chapter 40 . 8/21
Wow. Just Wow. Such a moving story
polarfoxy3282 chapter 24 . 8/20
This Ron is certainly better than cannon Ron. I mean, playing chess is what he's really good at, instead of speaking to snakes.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 7 . 8/4
The 3 do not seem as thick as there were in canon.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 3 . 8/4
I am enjoying re-reading this fic.
wotan2 chapter 40 . 6/9
Thank you.
henderusmc chapter 28 . 5/23
I have to ask if anyone can answer why does he even have to go back to private drive after book 6 when there going to break anyways in month. It was never explained and to me makes little since.
lorlorgrace chapter 32 . 2/15
I take it back, this has veered completely off course from where I thought you were going. I still think you could have save 150 000
lorlorgrace chapter 24 . 2/14
Still going slow. almost nothing has changed, and its taken forever to get here. Hermione and Harry are in such regular contact that it's like she didn't leave at all, which means almost nothing has changed. They found out some info earlier than before, and they have a wider friend group, but the actual content hasn't changed. I'm not entirely sure why you didn't just do a rewrite of book seven and use flashbacks to explain the important things that happened. Nevertheless, you're a wonderful writer and I'm glad this story was recommended to me.
lorlorgrace chapter 11 . 2/14
I wish Rose would have a more prominent role. I don't see the point of doing a story in a story if there no interaction from the outside characters. You could have just done a rewrite, no Hermione and Rose. Oh well! Thanks for sharing!
2,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »