Reviews for Notebooks and Letters
Pat chapter 40 . 11/22
At last, the end - I've read ALL your stories. Thank goodness for the happy ending here; I'd've hated to end my quest to read all your works on a sad note. I hope you've chosen to move from fan fiction to crafting your own worlds and characters!
raimondimi chapter 40 . 10/9
I don't know if the author reads comments, i just want to say:
This is now my canon. Hope you're happy.
HeartsGlow chapter 40 . 8/28
As I'm only now reading this, it's been years and very few of those stories were ever updated or finished, sadly.
HeartsGlow chapter 39 . 8/28
Well, in one way, Snape's potion did not work. Harry is not filled with hate, and no one seems to hate him.
HeartsGlow chapter 17 . 8/27
There is also the speculation that post owls have a form of apparation or there are magical airways for post owls.
HeartsGlow chapter 15 . 8/26
They may take their OWLS later, but the curriculum might not even be close. Hermione should have to test into a year based on Beauxbatons grades/classes, not Hogwarts. We've all seen that Hogwarts is NOT the premiere school they pretend to be.
HeartsGlow chapter 14 . 8/26
Dumbledore is probably happy to get her away from Harry. Her birthday is only 19 days into the term, not "halfway". He's making excuses, probably to keep them apart.
HeartsGlow chapter 12 . 8/25
Really, with tens thousands of HP fanfics out there, it is going to happen that more than one person comes up with the same idea without ever knowing of the others.
HeartsGlow chapter 11 . 8/25
I would think that Harry would want revenge on Kreacher.
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 8/25
FYI: The Potters and Snape graduated in 1978.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 8/25
I had always wondered why they didn't choose Dean if not Harry. Neville wasn't assertive enough. Seamus? Not too sure about him, LOL
rak87nyc chapter 20 . 6/29
loving the story and while obviously not a concrete answer, i googled aberdeen to marseille where with my memory thinking the firebolt gets up to 150 would be just shy of a 9 hour trip
Books85 chapter 38 . 3/30
I think it's telling that the movie that Hermione & Harry saw together right before this was Titanic ... a tragedy.

Thanks, this is still good after a decade.
amandafayebooks chapter 20 . 2/28
I liked this chapter. I've never, ever, thought of Dumbledore as evil, and all the bashing of him makes me uncomfortable. I almost gave up on this story once or twice because I felt like we were going in that direction, but I'm glad they came to an agreement. Of a sort lol.
Brilliant story. I was crying at the end
2,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »