Reviews for A Fairy Tale For You
japhY chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
unique storyy! update quicklyy!
gooodkarma chapter 3 . 7/7/2008
wait. she would never had sex with him yet. would she? please update soon!
mimanchi-tiamo chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
good job
Insanity's Partner chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Why don't you try taking a month to update all of the fanfictions you haven't been updating. I think it would make more sense for you to set your own date.

Something like, August second. *ahem*
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Thank you. I love your story. :)
losergrl181 chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
Pressure! Pressure! PRESSURE! Could you try to update this by July 6. PLEASE?
deathequalsoul chapter 4 . 7/2/2008
you have have have have have have have have have have have have have have have have have have to update this! i can twait to see how it unfolds!the end of this week, please.
Night script chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
I like your stories... my time is before this week ends... lol... sorry if it seems short but I really hate to wait long for a story update cause that would make me lose interest... hope you update soon...
MyLion.MyLamb chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
This was so nice.

I was all set to 're-read' the story so I could remember what it was about, then, AN! Mm mm mm.

Pressure? Okay. Here's pressure...Your stories were among the first I've read. You hadn't updated in God know when, but I didn't know that until later. But I loved the stories.

UPDATE OR I'LL...I'LL...EAT RED MEAT!

I tend not to be on the dramatic side. No point-though that's not that dramatic. I eat red meat...about three times a year, maybe-but that's besides the point. I could really just talk to death on this, but I'm not. I'll just bug you to death, but knowing me, I'll forget to do that-remind you to write and update. I'm pretty good at that sort of thing...if it weren't for the early onset alzheimers I convienced I'm getting in my 20's.

ANYWHO...Today is the 30th, so how about the Saturday 5 July. Give you time to write and hopefully enough to send it to a beta if you have one. Seems like a okay amonut of time. Gives you some, but not so much that all your readers will want to futher slaughter you-me NOT included.

I like to do thing a little differently.

NOTE: this is pressure for the whole story, not just one chapter.
ol2bob chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Please update by July 7th! D That gives you a week from now!
Goose17 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Ok, I'm gonna be blunt. I love this story. So if you you update it within the week, I would love you FOREVER!
snaps1771 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
dont worry i cant concentrate on anything for more than five minutes so i have to sit in the front in all my classes or i get distracted how about you update by the 3rd of july or the 6TH
Appleasha chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
UPDATE! PREASURE! Lol! YOU HAVE TO FINISH THE CHAPTER WITHIN A WEEK OR PEOPLE WILL HATE YOU AND YOUR STORY! GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO! (I'm not trying to be rude...lol)

.: Savvy :.
Edward4ever1992 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
ok I'm going to pressure you - you HAVE to update till August 2nd or else I won't be your fan anymore! (kidding but PLEASE do it!) Cuz I'm going to go have vacation and I want to read your updates first so PLEASE! And this one review counts also for the rest of your stories! And by that I mean: "The Way Idiots Really Run", "When Pig's Fly" & "A Fairy Tale For You" PLEASE update these stories ASAP!
x3Kiome chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
FINE OKAY NOT TOMORROW ! hmph.

I want it the day AFTER tomorrow. :)
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »