Reviews for A Fairy Tale For You
Marshi chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Um, it doesn't matter when you update, just that you do :) How does -soon- sound? Lol.
di14 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
...*scary face*...UV GOT TILL SATURDAY...lmao.

cant wait!

di
EdwardsWife chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
How about by the end of the week? -Saturday or Sunday?
Jasper loves Alice chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
how bout' you get the next chapter up by next week that would be fine since you have more than one story and i know what you mean about having to be pressured i finished mt science fair project in a week once because i ignored it for so long oops!
pjnine chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
Ok, hm, how about the day AFTER tomorrow? :D

Well, just as soon as possible. I really like this story.
AnitasAssassin chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
What about Saturday this week?
losergrl181 chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
WOW! That must suck! I'm so sorry for what has happened. Can you at least post another author's note so we know your still alive? Take your time but please, I'm begging you, continue the story!
Appleasha chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
I am so sorry...I know what you mean about not crying...me and my best friend are exactly like that. I couldn't cry when my Grandma died...Chapter Two touched me so much I pasted it and printed it out and hung it on my wall. (Well not yet but I will) I wish you the best of luck! I'll be praying for you and your uncle! (Oh and the story's really good too! I love it!)

.: Savvy :.
pjnine chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This is a very interesting story! Please continue... Please...
LouLouBear1213 chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
I'm lovin it. Like so much. AH! I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON OR I MIGHT DIE FROM A HEARTATTACK. AND YOU DON'T WANT TO BE THE CAUSE OF MY DEATH DO YOU. THATS WHAT I THOUGHT. PLEASE UPDATE, AND SOON. :D
losergrl181 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
It is amazing but you really need to update soon! PLEASE!
di14 chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
this is a great story.r u gonna continue it?please do.
oceaneyes85253 chapter 3 . 4/15/2008
it's really good so far! please keep writing.
EbonyHearts chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
aww poor Bella and Edward! haha. update soon! and your other stories too, please? They're all so good!

(EBONYHEARTS)
TheTwilitNight chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
Please update soon! This chapter was great!
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »