Reviews for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Complete Non Sequitur
The Emperor's Underpants chapter 1 . 5/18
Oh. My. God. This is. Thisisisisis.

~~Ooohhhlalalaaa~~~

*goes insane*

*clears throat*

Ugh, sorry, this was so godda- goshdarn funny, I died. I meanz, I don't evenz know which was the kewlest purtz here. I meanz, wow.

Suzaku cake. Like, wow.
And that "hint, hint, hint" part.
"Fuck no"
"Nobody cares, Rivalz"

Ah. I diez.
Sarah Jane Shaw chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Caliban?! CALIBAN!? I'm laughing far too loudly than is appropriate at 2am. Thank you so much for this fic. Seriously, it was HILARIOUS, so hilarious it deserves capital letters.
Fleija chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hurrah for evil Nunally!
AiRaine3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
(Calculus: "The limit is as x approaches what?" the teacher asked.

("ZEROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" bellowed Orange-kun.

(Chemistry: "Water freezes at what temperature?"

(Orange-kun: "ZERROOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

(Philosophy: "According to the Nihilists, life held how much meaning?"

(Orange-kun: "ZEERRROOOOOOOOOOOO!")

"I never knew he was so smart," Suzaku said

best part in this story. :D
Crispy Rice chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
The Zero answers are killing me!

WHY ISN'T HE IN MY CLASS?

Oh man, you're too good.
CatalunaRei chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that was hilarious .. once again.. XD though you kinda over did it at the end there, buddy. Oh well..Alls well that ends well, I suppose :).
JWWells chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
This was brilliant, the best kind of crack - the kind of crack that's not random, but more like the canon seen through a very specific sort of funhouse mirror.

... what's unfortunate, though, is that "using your terrorist network to take over your school play" is so much more teenage than anything Lelouch does in canon. I WANT an episode where he does something like that, and instead we get hat-stealing! I mean, a teenaged megalomaniac shouldn't just be petty about gunning down cities full of Creepy Psychic Children. He's gonna commit less obvious crimes, too!
HesitantPen13 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
... *continues laughing*

That was great, truly great... It's people like you who make the world go 'round. Without you, we would all be stuck in the shadowy abyss called, "boredom". Wonderful, completely and utterly wonderful. Write more! ... Though there could've been more Kallen. XD
Lord Bear chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
BAHAHAHAHA! That was BRILLIANT!

BRILLIANT, I tell you! BRILLIANT! :D
Akazy chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh god. I read this fic on LJ but didn't have time to comment & forgot where I found it from, but here it comes back to me again! :D

There's so many parts in this fic that I love. Ditzy!Suzaku, Orange-kun's "ZERO" answers (oh man that was hilarious) & Lelouch's obvious failness though he pretended otherwise. The only thing I didn't quite get was the cake!Suzaku part. But maybe I'm just dense. 0.o

Anyway, I thought this was a one-shot but I see the "Chapter One" in the beginning? Does that mean there'll be more than one chapters? *_*

I'm sorry for my rambling. The basic point is that I love this fic. Nice job~
Nightspade chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Poor Lelouch, he should have gone with Macbeth from the beginning. I loved how everyone was portrayed in the story. Nunnally and her deviously demonic antics, Suzaku with more brawn then brain, and no one caring about Rivalz pretty much describes his existence (jk Rivalz fans).

Ah, Suzaku cake. The entire fic had me grinning, but Suzaku's Emo routine had me gasping for air I was laughing so hard.
Diamond Mask chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Congratulations for writing decent -no, brilliant- Code Geass crack. Seriously, all the angst starts to wear on you after a while, but this fic is a little ray of sunshine. Lol, I never thought Lelouch could be this classic.
KaoruAoiShiho chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Very funny. Feel sorry for Rivalz though
Seriously Yours chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Oh my god that was HILARIOUS. The puns oh the puns!
space mermaid chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I'm sorry I couldn't read through the whole story, I was distracted by the sound of how INSANELY AWESOME it was.

...

Anyway. Guess who wins the interweb? Bonus points for School Days, Mudkip, and Nina/Table jokes.