Reviews for TMNT: Raphael: Traffic
Gladrial10 chapter 6 . 4/20
I finally got around to finishing this thing! Like I said, I promised myself I wouldn't read it until I was committed to reviewing it, so here goes:

I think what impressed me the most about this fic is that it is very layered, to the point I couldn't guess where it was going. At some points I thought I had it, and then I'd change my mind. For those of us not in the know, it was a very real and insightful look into a life we only know about from flashy blockbuster movies or news blurbs, missing out on the full story.

And your characters were equally layered where you saw the shades of grey and had ultimately had a hard time vilifying anyone. You know you've got some good stuff going on when it makes you stop and think.

All of this is explored so well through Raph's eyes, who is used to seeing the world in black and white. These shades of grey are so confusing for him and his frustration with the situation and, ultimately, himself is palpable.

Finally, it's really interesting reading on this relationship between Amber and Raph began, as I started with your more modern work. Rest assured that it totally works and holds up really well.
I Love Kittens too chapter 6 . 1/27
Raph never called the police following Amber's plans. Otherwise, these women will deported from the country. He wants to continue to do what he knows best: helping people.
I Love Kittens too chapter 5 . 1/27
That organization disguised as a charity to help hookers to get into normal lives. Instead they trafficking women into slavery. I hope Raph found them.
I Love Kittens too chapter 4 . 1/27
My goodness! Now what Raph is going to do?
I Love Kittens too chapter 3 . 1/27
Raph loves Amber and wants her to be safe. But she refuses to get any help. He should leave her alone. She eventually will touch the bottom of the abyss, so then she will ask for help.
I Love Kittens too chapter 2 . 1/27
Amber doesn't want nothing to do with Project Dignity. I hope Raph can help.
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 1/27
Crude but interesting. I hope Amber can join that project.
BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Awesome ending. I'm glad Raph heeded Amber's advice and didn't call the cops. That would have been awful for them if he had. It just shows he does care about her and wants to do right by her. I don't think he'll ever be on any side to be honest. He just seems like the type to want to do good, and that's based on what he thinks is right and wrong. Nicely done on this. I loved it.

BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Wow. Now that's another thing I didn't see coming, but it makes sense that this would happen. It happens often where women are sold into slavery, and it even happens in the U.S. too. It's a sad situation, and I hope Raph can put a stop to it. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Oh man! I didn't see that coming at all! Not good. I wonder what's going on and why Mae is doing this to these women. Nicely done on this. That was a twist I never thought I'd see.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Wow. What a chapter. I understand where Amber's coming from, but I see where Raph's coming from, too. It's not just what she does, it's what the guys do to the girls and how they hurt them. I can definitely see why Raph feels the way he does about it, and I agree with him wholeheartedly on that. It's just terrible what men will do and how they don't treat these women with any respect sometimes. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Awesome chapter. I loved Amber's reaction to Project Dignity and their offer to her. Definitely sounds like something she'd be against. At least Raph's on the case and is willing to do all he can to stop all of this. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Awesome start to this. Glad to see another Raph/Amber fic again and another intriguing storyline with it. I really like where this is going and will be reading more later for sure. Nicely done on this. I hope Raph can stop whoever is doing this.

MoreTeaandStrump chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
Another awesome fic! I've rad most of your TMNT stories and am currently going through all your Raph and Amber fics, and they are FREAKING AMAZING! Every time I finish one, I'm dyyyying to read the next! Love, love, love how you wright Raph (he's always been my fav) and Amber is one of the most (if not THE most) well written OC's I've seen in a fanfic yet! And both of them together Auuugh! The angst, the tension and the softer moments! I love it! Fantastic work! Can't wait to read more!
Julia Burke chapter 6 . 10/2/2013
I have to tell you that this is one of the most insightful and well written stories I've read on . Great job.