Reviews for Matching Wits
Lady of the Opera chapter 1 . 3/19
You're probably getting sick and tired of my reviews, but you're such an amazing writer that I would not forgive myself for not reviewing.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
Very fun watching them match wits
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
LOL! Amazing! Entertaining. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
LOVE IT!
This was fabulous! Thank you so much for this great version of friendship that I never considered before!
unfaithfullchild chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
I'm a sucker for post canon ness. Usually I like to think our little Rin ends up with her lord but this was also a very satisfying match. Mostly due to your writing prowess! Loved the wit and proverbs. Suited Sesshomaru and the Monk to a T.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
a remarkable resemblance indeed.
no one died.
is my sesshy becoming soft?
matchynishi chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Okay, Sesshoumaru-Miroku awesomeness. Why have I never seen the light tbefore. *_* Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Ah, excellent! I never really considered Miroku and Sesshoumaru interacting; 'tis hilarious! Miroku's jolliness contrasted with Sesshoumaru's dry, biting wit made for very entertaining conversation.

Ah, Sess - the best fictional overprotective father I have come across yet. His 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TOUCHING MY DAUGHTER' attitude is highly amusing coming from him, always has been. His reaction to the man who wished to marry his son to Rin made me giggle. xD

Great style, good characterization, wonderful story!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
What a fun concept! Very well done.
KAGluvsINU chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Reading the banter between Miroku and Sesshoumaru always brings that insane giggle out that makes others stare at you like you've crossed the line into the great beyond. But it does make for amusing times :)
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
A fun and fascinating read! I will have to discover "Tolerable" when I'm not so hungry. ;)

Nicely done!
tamiiland chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
A very nice quarrel of proverbs between two intelligent and lovable characters!
AmoraLynn chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Oh I like it. :) I've always liked the idea of Rin and Kohaku together.
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I really like you. I do. Your writing is great
lychee loving chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
So, so excellent. I know Rin and Kohaku were supposed to be the main "pair" in this, but Sesshoumaru and Miroku's wonderfully witty banter (battle of proverbs!) definitely took the cake. Very well-written, and so intelligent, too! It's refreshing to come upon something smart yet fluffy at the same time. Well done!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »