Reviews for I Still Do
Kelly Chambliss chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Emo, yes, but very well done! The style fits the mood; Rowena's character is nicely developed. Eternity would bite, in my opinion, and you capture some of the endless grayness one would feel; I like the way you use light/shadow imagery to suggest that grayness and the power of its opposite. I particularly like the opening two paragraphs.
morte206 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
WOW.

The longing you write so beautifully here is palpable. And horrid in its own way. TO be trapped, condemned to a world of your own choosing, and then to find another world that you want more with no way to inhabit it. The very idea makes me shudder, not only with sorrow but with envy for the eloquence and seeming effortlessness with which you have crafted this lovely story.

Too, though this is written in Rowena's voice and POV, Minerva's shines through as well, her own longing and desire, her happiness with what many would call an insubstantial romance that is nonetheless a sustaining and worthwhile one for her.

Overall I can see where that minor in philosophy and all the writing that goes with it has made your hobby all the more powerful and evocative. Thank god for intellectualism it gives me great hope for the state of education in which ever country you might be in.

PS: On a lighter note I must say that I do so hope it is the US because frankly, given that I work at a University in the American South and am constantly forced to confront the vapidity that is the average student here, it quickens the heart to contemplate that somewhere in this supposedly great nation, something is being done intellectually.
the goofball chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
lovely how you captured especially Rowena's emotions and thoughts. Have you been a ghost in your former live? ;o) Nice one!
Pipsky chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
that was so sweet! I'm not usually a fan of slash but i loved it anyway.
for-the-good-to-come chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Wow!...Wow!...Did I say wow? The love between the two was almost palpable. Amazingly well written. (not that I didn't expect anything else from you ;D)

Very unexpected pairing which made me more even curious (if it is possible!)

You're brilliant!

S.
LovelyClair chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Nice that was Very Sweet, good job
hiddenmaia chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Oh my! This was simply lovely. I'm usually not into fem slash, or slash of any sort for that matter, but this piece was so well written that it didn't matter to me. I could clearly feel Rowena's longing, and both her and Minerva's love for each other. An interesting pairing to be sure.

Kudos!