Reviews for Perfect Blood
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Slytherin blood in Potter family, eh? James reaction was something like Harry's when he found out his father REALLY was. *wry smile*

Well written.
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
just read this, woah I never expected it! this is great though!
Heart4Happiness chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I love the suspense you've created at the beginning.

And all the description is beautiful.

*faves*
strawberryy2345 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
nicely written good job! gives a very different take on james background. but i will say that i ddnt like how you associate all griffyndors as being goodd...just because someone is in griffyndor doesnt necessarily mean theyre good people just look at peter pettigrew hes almost even worse than voldemort...voldemort ddnt care about anyone and had no friends, peter did. but other than that i liked it a lot good job!
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Love the imagery(concise but descriptive), and how the story starts/ends with the same line.

Favourite line: …You have perfect blood. It is your right, your heritage, your life, your identity…

:) Wonderful.

a.N
TravelingRoses chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Interesting fic.
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I've already read this, so I figure this doesn't count (in terms of breaking my hiatus).

I

Love

It

It's that simple. You wrote it beautifully, with an amazingly original idea, and an incredible eye for characterisation. I was absolutely drawn into the plot, and you unfolded all these small, (sometimes unpleasant) truths so carefully that the intrigue built wonderfully. James' father was wonderful, and as for James...

It's funny. I'm not in love with him, in the total!fangirl! sense (because that really isn't me), but he has got to be one of my favourite characters, and in that sense, I adore him

Incredible, Wit.