Reviews for The New Cars
KMF-G chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Good one! But Maya without transformer T_T
NvLgNr chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
Nice. Can't wait for more of the chapters for this story.
nequam-tenshi chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
Definitely the Decepticons.

Will you be updating? It's been 2 years since you have published this story!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Haha! Usuma got a car... haha! Nice!
Crystal Persian chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
This is really good! I hope you continue soon!
angelbattler chapter 2 . 2/7/2008
That was so funny and cool, i love Ai Yori Aoshi, and definately Transformers. Possible anime. Don't stop now man.
Cylon One chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
It was so cool. Just like the first chapter.

Really liked how the introductions went between Autobots and the Ai Yori Aoshi group.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
This is going to be so cool! I just know it. I mean, the movie Transformers and the Ai Yori Aoshi group together. How cool is that?
Jax9 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Keep Writing!
Bobboky chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
nice
ranma hibiki chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
*shares Chikas reaction* SQUE!

this is so awesome! an they already got to see a deceptacon with out the humans knowing that it was a bad robot

(one would think they could remember something like that)

maybe Chika can ride her motercycle now _

makes plans to get miyabi an tina fighting again for amusement
animefan29 chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
NOrmally I dislike reveiwing twice for one story, but I must admit that you have made yet another interesting plot choice. While it appears that you are going with bits, personalities, and other such details from the moive, you made the mission similar to a plot from one of the various animated transformers seris. Which in the long run would give you more available options in future chapters. Kudos. Hope you update soon.
Rashaan Butler chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Very nice chapter. The Autobots are introduced, and the reactions on both sides is just as expected. Although for some reason, I think it could have waited a chapter or two before that. I wonder how the Aoshi gang will take knowing that they are the key to saving both their world and Cybertron? And what do the Decepto's have planned for our heroes?

That's it from me. I see you in Chapter 03. Peace out and Merry Christmas.
Vlad Kerensky chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
This is an awesome fic and I hope you update soon and respect to Animefan29 why not include the Decepticons? You're seriously seem to be forgetting that this is also a Transformers crossover and it would not be Transformers without the Decepticons otherwise this crossover would be pretty pointless.
animefan29 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Interesting concept, I myself would never have thought about putting Ai Yori Aoshi with anything combat related. Speaking of which you should not include the Decpeticons and just stick to romance/comedy, and if this is anything like your evangelion stories then it will be great.