Reviews for Apotheosis
Lunaris-wind chapter 26 . 3/9/2013
This review is for all 4 parts of the Never Alone series, and is posted in review for each.

I think that the undertaking here is impressive. The story stays true to characters, and to the HP universe, while crafting a completely unique story and adding many good, but maybe unneeded, noncanon characters over the four 'books'.

The story starts well, and gets better, but somewhere in Book 2 or 3, it seemed to lose its way, find it again, and get confused on multiple occasions. The final battle of Hogwarts definitely felt like that it was haphazard at best, and I had a horrible time keeping track of the action.

The relationships between characters, likewise, starts off well, and very interestingly in some cases, but begin to lose steam as a plethora of new creations are thrown into the mix.

Overall, I liked this quadrilogy, but it can be a very rocky roller coaster to read through the entire thing, with some very entertaining ups, and disappointing downs.
wind crow chapter 26 . 2/11/2013
this story was absolutely beautiful I loved the entire series i'll admit at first I was hesitate to read it but this story really impressed me I absoulutly loved this story and cried when Libra died this story was one of the best i have ever read please continue to provide more beautiful stories
Sailor Pandabear chapter 26 . 10/13/2011
THis was a wonderful fanfic.
wizmage chapter 26 . 3/7/2010
Nice
Sardonic Irony chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
well done.
jonez227 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i absolutely love when you add the author and narrator parts into the story pansy arguning with the narrator made me laugh really hard. classic

Jone-Z
GinnyMyLove chapter 20 . 6/25/2009
"Of course he did!"

WTF? How can you just glance over Hermione being Raped or Molested? I am hoping that Draco's comment about her being off limits means he/they only fondled her and didn't actually sexually abuse her? That leaves a worse feeling in my stomach than Ginny being back (I know she's a timebomb). I have really appreciated and enjoyed this series but glancing over Rape makes it seem like you didn't think it was that big a deal. If that is the case you should make it more clear that it didn't happen.
The Greatest of These is Love chapter 26 . 3/19/2009
Love the series. The only thing I had a problem with was the multiple homosexual relationships and the fact that both involved ended up being bisexual. Also you refer to the horn of the snorckacks being a cure for for werewolfism. There is actually a word for this. It is lycanthropy.
angel15623 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
GOOD STORY
Iwindagame chapter 26 . 8/13/2008
wow...this was very good i have to ask if this was your first series? i think it was really good and while i wish it had ended with a bit of a happier note it was still a great ending.
horsinaround94 chapter 26 . 3/17/2008
This was a really, really good story! I hope you continue writing!
hiharrypotter chapter 25 . 3/17/2008
I am not sure what to say. I am used to stories saying "Lived Happily ever after" even though tht end will be same but still, I feel sad to actually read this end.

Very Nice story (and whole serries).

I do hope that you plan to do more stories Even after you have provided so many for us. Thanks for writing these stories for us.
Princess Gillybean chapter 26 . 3/17/2008
"Sirius' middle name is James, by the way, but I'm sure you'll see that when you read the addendum."

I did indeed see this but I still think that James is a name worthy of being a first name. :P
Fibinaci chapter 26 . 3/16/2008
Harry had three girls but only one boy. Poor kid, Thats a hell of a legacy to live up to. What happened to Sirius?
Princess Gillybean chapter 25 . 3/16/2008
that was so sad. and yeah quite short but good. Although I still think there should of been a James.

So that's it I guess. wow. I feel a bit weird finishing it but I guess it was time. it's a fabulous story.