Reviews for Holidays, Ranger Style
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
Love this story! please update it soon!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
nice awesome

will there be more 2 this fic?
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Glad that you didn't kill Tommy off after you'd just gotten him and Kim back together. Really good story.
Tink508 chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
amazing.
cofcgirl chapter 3 . 1/10/2008
I loved this story - very well written.
jrokshady chapter 3 . 1/9/2008
do you know what it takes to make a 20 year old cry? cause this story did it. please make more stories like this.
kimtom4eva chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
I can't believe you almost killed Tommy, you had me worried for a minute. I'm glad everything turned out okay. Good Chapter!
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Awesome stuff. Loved the fight with the monsters, too.
nikkitan89 chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
ah! he came back! this is too good. this story is way too good! please do update soon... and please let their baby be alright! i'll be waiting for the next chapter! )
angelrei06 chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
wow...that was long...but worthy to read! until next time!
nikkitan89 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
they're gonna have a baby, they're gonna have a baby! i so can't wait to read more! so exciting!
AnnaKW chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Wow! I kept thinking... how could Tommy die? Just like that! Incredible short stories here! Can't wait to see the next thing you put up!
jps1926 chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
WOW! WOW! WOW! That was a WILD RIDE! I don't even know where to start. I didn't expect any action in this story, but boy did you surprise me. It was a long chapter, which I absolutely love. It was so emotional, I actually cried a little. From Tommy's emotional breakdown to Kimberly wearing Tommy's clothes to hold on to him, I am emotionally exhausted. I was not surprised that he got to see Zordon, but I was surprised that Zordon asked him the question of sacrificing his unborn child's life for his own. I'm glad he didn't have to do that. You made me a bit nervous there for a minute. Glad to see everything work out in the end. Until the next holiday.
Vodams chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
I read this entire chapter..and It had me on the edge of my seat

waiting to see how ending goes..and it was not a disappointment..

I just can't wait to see the next chapter!
hansongirl14 chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Loved it! It made me cry! Keep up the great work, I can't wait for the next holiday!