Reviews for A Watch In The Night
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
That was awesome:) so I'm guessing(the obvious) that they age?
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Dark, but sweet in a strange way _

Keep writing!

M.I.
Marie chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Vampires? Well, you pull it off better than Mrs. Meyers anyway.
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
that was fantastic very dark yet sensual
LittleRhios chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
more?pwease?
mel chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
are you done or is their going to be another chapter please e-mail me back with the anwser
Jeni chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
Hell yea chuppacabras!this was smexy ne heh heh good work
vampire lover chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
please go on
mmmm chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
are you going to finish it or not,

reply to me what the answer is please
DreamWriter23 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
wow, this is a fantastic story!
hyuga chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
will you please finish the damn story
uumiho chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Oh.. wow. *fans self delicately* That was wild.

I had to comment this. xD; I'm more of a lurker, so obsessed with reading I barely take time to review, but sometimes... I come upon something I feel I need to acknowledge. Besides, your work is some of my favourite [I frequent your page often] and I felt it would not be fair unless I have some indication of my prescence...

I usually avoid vampire stories, as their popularity and immense clich├ęs annoy me, but thiss... :3 This was well worth the read. So... animalistic and passionate. I loved the "I belong to you" crap. Like, you don't see that really, except in stories with demonry and mythical creatures. And if you do, and they're just humans... well... It doesn't have the same effect, if you know what I mean. They have to be some sub-human [or maybe etheral] being, primal almost, to a point of an animalistic mate partnership, rather than the romance that is usual. [Iloveagoodficwithsomenice,oldfashioned,carnalinstinct.]

I suppose that'll do, seeing as I tend to ramble a little more than I should... I look forward to reading more of your work. [Which I am probably about to do right now-right as soon as I post in this incredibly sexy NejiTen roleplay I'm doing.] Fare the well. -Judo

PS: I loved the new chapter of Flotsam and Jetsam, by the way. It made me giggle for almost five minutes straight. [I kept reading the last paragraph over and over.]
Shenhui chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh wow.. what can I say but.. oh wow... I love this plot of yours...

Do continue.. onegai!

Ja.
Celira chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Yum. Also, do you write with the belief that vampires can still physically age after being turned, and stop at a certain age-appearance? I'd assume so. Some would hold that Tenten would've been stuck as a three-year-old, which of course would be squick-tastic in this scenario. :P
Matahari chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Loved it - jealous Neji, Sasuke triangle, and hot Nejiten action! I mean what could I NOT like? I hope you are going to continue - as I mostly do with almost everything you write! Sorry I didn't respond to your PM about your other story. I had thought of how to continue it at the time into a multichap, but then I just forgot! Anyway, looking forward to seeing your writing again.

Matahari