Reviews for A Divine Twist of Fate
Sarra Torrens chapter 25 . 12/14/2014
I love this so far can't wait to see what your going to do with the rest!
Ryane chapter 25 . 3/22/2013
Uh oh? What's gonna happen? That can be scary can't it? Being PAINFULLY unaware is better than blissfully unaware. Cause painfully you can tell something is going to happen.
Erisa Daelyn chapter 25 . 5/27/2012
I'm loving this crossover! I really hope that you continue with it.
6HeartlessAngel9 chapter 22 . 10/28/2010
First of all: wow!

Very nice writing style you got there. I like you're ideas. Though the whole immortality thing is a bit much, i thought at first. But it works out rather well. I hope you update soon.

The connection between Buffy and Murphy is interesting, but wouldn't Buffy have felt when Murph died the first time? Or am I forgetting something?

Anyway, I like the story and hope you continue with it. I want to see the reunion of those two
Summer Sniper chapter 20 . 5/14/2010
I love the new daddy mafia connection. I'm DYING to see where this goes. You have completely sucked me in. WRITE MOAR!
emw314 chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
I hope you update this soon - it's great! I'm looking forward to both Buffy's resurrection (and all *that* entails) and Murphy and Connor's story as Immortals (what with the foreshadowing, etc.)

Soon, please :D
the voice of chapter 17 . 4/27/2009
oh please tell me your going to bring buffy back from the dead again...update soon i cant wait to read more soon
Irishbabygirl7 chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
I think this story is wonderful and I keep checking in to see if you have updated it so I hope to that you have updated very soon.
enchantedlight chapter 12 . 10/30/2008
great chapter! update soon!
Sarah chapter 12 . 10/29/2008
Wow, I have to say, great story so far, once I started reading I couldn't stop until I was done, couldn't even bring myself to write a review for the previous chapters. Anyway, keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more.
river66 chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
I want to see Murphy and Buffy reunite! I love this story please update!
BelhavenOnTap chapter 9 . 3/18/2008
We now know how Murphy came to be in possession of a wee one, now don't we? That Buffy girl sure does kiss and tell! Poor Murph. Good chapter though. Eager for more. Best, Bel
BelhavenOnTap chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
Thank you for telling some of Buffy's story to a non-Buffy person. Sunnydale sounds worse than Southie! Great chapter. I love Murphy-centric pieces. Kudos! Cheers, Bel
Chrisitne chapter 8 . 3/6/2008
Hey just wanted to say that i love this story! I think it is so cute! When is Buffy going to find out about Murphy's and Conner's calling? Update soon!
BelhavenOnTap chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
I like seeing Murphy like this. It's honest. Was glad to see your update. Cheers, Bel