Reviews for Dogfight
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 1 . 3/16
Neat fic! Like it a lot, thanks for sharing your writing!
Blatherskite3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
"Game. Set. Match."

Epic xD Huzzah for 'Cade kicking ass!
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008

this one is good

does megatron play this game too?

O u O

keep it up and keep. it. coming! pls

over and out

p.s. who the narrator? bumble bee? prowl?... nah.
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Awesome story! I loved it!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
Okay, /that's/ just plain entertaining. XD

(Note, sorry my reviews are rather short at the moment...I don't have much to say today. ; I'll be sure to leave you a proper monster-review sometime in the near future. _ )
Oracle Five chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
This made me smile. I can just see all that happening, too.

Good job!
come-by-chance chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
This was awesome! Was this in Bumblebee's view?
Bunnylass chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
This is quality!

What an awesome idea. Loved Bumblebees POV on it.

Good job : )
I play wid fir3 chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Swet nibblets. Who was narrating?
Dinobot Fan chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Heh, of course they do this when the cameras aren't rolling. Cute.
Alexandrine chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This is wonderful! I was laughing my aft off while reading this.
Truth of Barricade chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This is a cute story. I really liked the idea. If I was a giant alien robot Earth might just be a tad boring for me as well. The best part is no one really gets hurt.

Hope you continue your stories. You write interesting perspectives.
KayDeeBlu chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Another stellar piece of work. It just doesn't stop, does it? Like I said in my other review, you could write about a fly on the wall and I would be beside myself.

First person POV is tricky. You're limited in what the characters can express because of it only being from one person's train of thought. And in the world of TF fanfic, I've read very few stories where an established character speaks in first person and sounds believable (although I did read a piece from Bluestreak's POV on another fic site that was excellent).

Third person omniscient is usually the preferred method simply because it lets the author be all knowing.

However, you are no ordinary fanfic writer and your skill trancends that, no matter who you're writing about or the POV you're presenting it in.

You inject a breezy tone in Hound's voice, that, while is in character with his G1 persona, is also a resourceful technique to get the reader onto his level, therefore making the story itself radiate with an authentic quality that you swear really exists. His easy going observations and thoughts on his fellow comrades gives the piece a relaxed go with the flow tone.

"I will win the crowd. I'll give them something they've never seen before."

You certianly have.
JessyJazz chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I love the simplicity of this fic. And the fact that Prime gets involve in recreational activities always adds to the fun. Nice to know they round up some 'old friend' to join in as well! Afterall, there's only that much a lonely 'Con can do.

So... what's next to play with? ;)