Reviews for Masquerade's Phantom
SilverHazel96 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
okay,oh my god! *screaming* will you please,please,PLEASE update this story?

I'm absolutely in love with this story,how can you not continue it? I've been waiting for like a year,please update!

I have read this story over and over again,and each time,it has made my heart hurt!I'm telling you! please update. you can't just...NOT continue this. it's freaking genius! :( please please?
Sasuchan99 chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
how can you leave it here? i can't believe. this fic is so much awe. hope you come back and re-update this fic.
jenfreaks123 chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
i'm just wondering...can you please tell me why you're not continuing this story of yours? because honestly, this is such a great story. and i'd hate to let it be come into waste...if ever you're still interested, would it be okay if you update this story of yours, please? thanks!
ishala8 chapter 9 . 6/17/2009
Oh, god! This is just so sad! TT_TT I've been crying my eyes out and I'm out of tissues. Mum won't be happy when I add them to her shopping list again. Can you people stop writing such sad stories? Yes, I do admit that they are the best out of them all since drama is a true element of life but what have my poor eyes ever done to you?

No matter what I say or complain about though, I have to admit that I absolutely love this fic. Thanks for taking time to write it for us. Keep up the amazing work.
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
aw that was so adorable! please mkae another chapie! i cant stand it! i love it! please plesae please pleas pelase pleas emake another chappie!
The Disappeared chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
Aw...poor Sasuke. Poor Sakura. And poor Sai - it doesn't take a genius to know he won't get Sakura. Anyways, great fic and keep writing!
cloud9strife chapter 5 . 1/28/2009
i thought this was sad but thats wat he gets.
cloud9strife chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
I cant believe he did that i am so mad. i love this story!
cloud9strife chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Love this part i want them to be together.
cloud9strife chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Why does he always leave her... so sad anyways love the story.
cloud9strife chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I absolutley love it. this story is one of the best hope you keep writing the rest.
Artsysmiles chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
i feel like this story used to be alot longer...

either way, it's still just as amazing
Kirihara Sakuno chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
Not at all. If anything, we (or maybe I) are happy that you updated. :D I hope you don't go on a long hiatus again, though. :P Your stories are amazing and they are a delight to read.
Elemental Aries chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
Hi! i think that this is a truly unqiue story, it touches the heart. it has suspense and the overwhelming love of two people. keep writing. UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
pink-strawberries chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
an update!...i really missed this story..love it