Reviews for Birthday
BlackCrimsonBakeneko chapter 9 . 12/22/2018
I know this story is over 10 years old but I just have to say this, I loved this story. The same thing happened to be a few years ago when my dad asked me when my birthday was, on my birthday day and 2 years ago I wanted to make plans with my friends for my 20th birthday but all of them said they were busy, either at parties, other birthday parties or they went home for the weekend. So I ended up in my dorm room alone, eating Chinese takeout, watching my favorite movie and singing happy birthday to myself. When I read this I cried since I know how much it hurts to be forgotten about.
Silverdragonstar chapter 9 . 3/10/2018
Love the epilogue that explains their dynamics, well done all around.
GoronWarrior chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
Yeah. I know how Don feels.

I was having my 18th birthday party, my first since my 13th, and everyone that I invited said they would come.

But when the day came, no one came.

The next day I confront them about it and they all said they forgot. Not one of them apologized, however.

They expected me to forgive them since I was the type of person who always for gave people for things; but after years of forgiving people, I had had enough. Needless to say, there was a lot of shouting and swearing before I told them that I was no longer their friend.

I went friendless for about a year after that.

Oh well.
Isabel chapter 9 . 10/8/2016
OMG!
Amazing!

(You should doone about how gets hit hard on the head and forgets about evereything about his life) That would be awesome!
tuungstenn chapter 9 . 7/12/2016
ok so im writing a review on this years old fic bc i love it it was so good and so sweet, i love that it wasnt cliche with it all just being a misunderstanding, THEY REALLY DID FORGET! and the ending just made it perfect i love donnie and his fammmm
FearlessLeader-Leonardo chapter 9 . 4/25/2016
Awww! God I just loves these guys xD
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
That was the best fan fiction I ever read
Guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
Welp...
My feels are broken...
Pheonix09 chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
Awww cute, adorable and wonderful, I loved it and awesome job
Platyfan 101 chapter 9 . 8/23/2014
*tear* Sooo sad and yet... Happy! I was crying when Donnie was singing to himself! I couldn't stop laughing between when Mikey said don had it made for the next few weeks, to when it said' Don simply grinned. Plz keep writing! Love ya!
DarkSecrets3 chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
This story was adorable! I've read the whole thing in one sitting! XD
Guest chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
OMG. Best tmnt story ever
Illmerica chapter 9 . 1/11/2013
...I think my heart just melted of cutness...030
Illmerica chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Still a little dramatic for just a birthday buuuuuuut, Don's only seven, so imma let you pass on this one 8D
Illmerica chapter 5 . 1/11/2013