Reviews for At the Crossroads
starrrz chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
I loved this one - it's got just the right hint of madness for Zain; the guilt and introspection taking their toll on him...

The Vampire's Missus chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
You are a breath of fresh air. I'd almost given up on this place unearthing something different, but I'm happy to add you to my favs list.

A beautifully detailed piece, and so evocative. More of this or anything else TB would be gratefully received!
Minion Of Sekhmet chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
Wow, I love this fic! And thankyou so much for writing Mickey/Zain! I have considered that pairing for ages, searched for it, even tried to write it, but I do not have the ability to write slash unfortunately. Mine ended up being friendship pieces. Enough rambling though, I adore how you have put Jessica into the fic. I think Zain would really turn to his mind in prison and you really kept him beautifully in character. Are you going to continue this? Because I will send your cyber cookies and hugs if you do! :)
NorthernStar chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Enjoyed this. Thanks.

And you're right about the lack of Bill m/m slash. If you ever feel like writing any, I'll be reading (and reviewing!)
webbswoman chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
This was really interesting and well written. I liked the whole idea of the crossroads and the way you wrote Zain's thoughts, well done!
VacantAccount chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
aww poor glad hes coming back..and u mentioned mickey!

luvd it!

luv becca x
feeling free x chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was really well written! I'm not usually a fan of slash, but your fic was just like, amazing.

Hope to read more from you soon!