Reviews for Return
Anna chapter 22 . 6/4/2012
was it Byakuya at the end? i really want to know! i loved your story! pleaseeeeeeee tell me! with a cherry on top! :D
Periphona chapter 22 . 3/25/2012
I love it. Can get a little confusing, but it's good.
Serenade chapter 22 . 3/5/2011
Ah, it was Byakuya. I am amazed I was able to figure that little bit out. XD
Gryphalcon chapter 22 . 8/3/2010
Hmm. Ok, that was a good ending, and I especially liked chapter 20 (dream chapter).

... The lack of markers between scenes was irritating; please make a mark or something when switching locations? It gets hard to tell who said what otherwise.

Good writing though.
Michaela Forrest chapter 22 . 2/10/2008
great story. Loved it. Love Aizen _ Love Gin more _. And now I have to ask who Mizuki ended up with because I HAVE TO KNOW. Yeah sure, I have a total of two people it could be. But you might not tell me if I start making assumptions. So please?
KillmeKissme15 chapter 22 . 12/1/2007
Wow, I realy liked the end. It left me to draw my on conclusion of the person in the end. It seemed to me like either Byakuya ( cause I'm leaning toward him supposing to be in Hueco Mundo, the Lieutenant being Renji, the fact she said 'The Girl' which is how she refers to Rukia and the fact you began the story with Mizuki with Byakuya) or Aizen ( with him definantly supposed to be in Hueco Mundo, my mind making Gin his Lieutenant since he kinda kinda sees him as that, and the fact that's who I want her with '') Anyway, awesome story.
JadeRent chapter 22 . 12/1/2007
Nice. I was thinking it would end that way. Now I can make up my own happy ending! I always do that lol. I loved Yumi's line in the beginning. Those guys are a riot. Great job!
JadeRent chapter 21 . 11/28/2007
One more chapter? Wow, I really don't know how this is gonna end. I liked how Mizuki and Ikkaku broke it off so honestly...well on Mizuki's part anyway, lol. I wonder how you're gonna wrap it up-Darn angst! Angst never wraps up nicely, lol. Nice update!
JadeRent chapter 19 . 11/24/2007
I guess sometimes it hurts to be so popular, lol. Funny and sad. The talking didn't bother me, I liked that everyone got their complaints out in a group setting instead of everyone individually angsting around. That's not a word...oh well. Good chapter! I wonder how they'll recover and what they'll do about it.
JadeRent chapter 18 . 11/23/2007
Cool battle conclusion, nice to see a lot of people in on the action. Even Yachiru! Now how are they gonna heal?
KillmeKissme15 chapter 17 . 11/22/2007
I love the story and all it's unsuspecting twists. . I can't wait for the next chapter
JadeRent chapter 17 . 11/21/2007
Oh, they're just fudging with everyone aren't they? Man, I hate Aizen's hypnosis ability. It's got too many possibilies. I'd probably like it if he were a good guy though.

Loved Gin's fighting banter and Ikkaku and Yumichika joining in the fray. They're both so nosy like that.
JadeRent chapter 16 . 11/20/2007
I think you did a great job working the action into the dialouge. Helps visualize what's going on better than a few long descriptions. Good job!
Kin Inu chapter 15 . 11/19/2007
Ok I this is for chapters 14 and 15. I so totally didn't see the Aizen/Gin relationship coming that was a total shock! I love your story though...its absolutly beautiful (for lack of a better word). Its entertaining and funny and you always keep us guessing by adding in more surprises.

I can't wait for the next chapter please, please update soon!

Kin Inu
JadeRent chapter 15 . 11/19/2007
Ack! I don't know what kind of hynosis Aizen used! That sneaky bastard!

I'm loving him and Gin though, they really make a great couple. Evil, but great. "Gin strolled up to Aizen and leaned his chin on the older man's shoulder. Aizen ruffled the silver hair affectionately as the barrier screamed into the night." I could totally picture them doing that.

Loved the last line too about Kyoraku's shikai command, oh and I would have loved to see Isane's reaction. So funny.

Great mix of drama with snippets of comedy. That's the kind of angst I can manage. Great job!