Reviews for Spirit of Snow
KP's Lawyer chapter 13 . 12/21/2007
It get's better and better.
Thoughts13 chapter 13 . 12/20/2007
Great chapter, I like the joke, and the awkardness, althought I'd hate to be in that situation though. Great chapter I have no idea who yori was talking to... ahh the suspense I bask in it like a lizard warming its scales.
Lil-Lyon chapter 13 . 12/20/2007
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE! I can't wait to draw fanart of this. Btw, could you send me a very clear description of how Yuki looks (aside from the fact that she's Japanese)? Thanks!

And to the ending. Who's Yori talking to? Or is that a secret...? ;)
LilyHellsing chapter 13 . 12/20/2007
Whoa, liked it. THe ending, the flash foward...
Thoughts13 chapter 12 . 12/17/2007
that was awqesome! I guess the humans are weak thing made him like monkeys so much more right? Excuse my tpos, I am, weariong gloves./
DJ Dubois chapter 12 . 12/16/2007
Hi!

Actually I disagree with this chapter being "useless". Flashbacks provide valuable insight into a character's experiences and motivations. You give us some perspective on Monkey Fist that helps to explain things.

You're doing great. Keep going with this.

Thanks!
Lil-Lyon chapter 12 . 12/16/2007
How... depressing. The whole death of his father thing certainly would.. count for a lot of things. :(

But, very good chapter :) Looking forward to more!

The monkey ninjas are so cute.
LilyHellsing chapter 12 . 12/16/2007
“Life’s not frail. Life is stronger than any other force” he stopped in his tracks and turned to the cemetery “it’s humans who are weak.”

Very wise words, true and all. I loved the ending; so cute how they showed concern!
zardoz101 chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
Enjoying the great read very much. I usually stay with the Kim and Ron stories, but this one just grabbed me and forced me to continue reading. Good work. Thanks.
Lil-Lyon chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
D'aw that kiss was a PERFECT MOVE
Thoughts13 chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
Well sensai, lead the way. Ahh, I see monty and yuki are getting along better than before ;)
LilyHellsing chapter 11 . 12/13/2007
Wow, I loved the whole family thing. Really deep and touching. I wonder what Sensei is going to show him :O LOVED THE KISS BTW XD
Thoughts13 chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
as I neared the end of this chapter, my eyes started to qwater..so sad, no that I know what their relationship was like.
Lil-Lyon chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
Hahhaha, I love the monkey ninjas! They're so cute!
LilyHellsing chapter 10 . 12/9/2007
Im impressed with the fight scene, It was good And I felt so bad for Monty at the end D: Poor baby is hurt
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »