Reviews for Spirit of Snow
Jane Poirot chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
Do I sense a love-hate thing going on between Monkey Fist and Yuki?
Thoughts13 chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
Nice chapter! I like it, Montykins...lol. Is Ron going to be in this fic? just wondering, cuz that seems like something that wouild happen.
Lil-Lyon chapter 6 . 11/23/2007
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

I love this. TOO cute! MORE MORE MORE!
Lil-Lyon chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
Uhmm.. YEA you have a problem, MOTNY ;] Lol.

OMG.. I LOVE THIS!

Keep going!

Btw, I think your English is great :]
Thoughts13 chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
I like how he yells 'Monkey Ninja's Attack!' in the show, its really amusing, but I am really looking forward to how Monty deals with this nut.
KP's Lawyer chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Nice one.

A promising concept. Stormbound with your personal Yamanouchi-ninja. A, so it seems to me, not so insane Monkey Fist. And a pink camper...:D

Furthermore a really interessting charakter-development. I always liked a 'deeper' MF and it seems you will do more with him, than the usual "I want be the ultimate monkey master" stuff. I like that.

And Yori ranting about Ron while she should brief Yuki...yeah, I can see that happen.

And by the way...calling Drakken to unleash a storm to get rid of DNAmy...priceless. Last but not least: Flying pigs! :D

You've got me hooked.
Lil-Lyon chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
OH WOW.. THAT WAS STUPID... I totally didn't notice the other chapters...

WELL NOW I'M EVEN MORE EXICTED!

This sounds really good! UPDATE SOON!
Lil-Lyon chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Hey, this is your moderator, Sarah, from RS Boards )

Great to see more MF fanfic!

*watching*
Jen Rock chapter 4 . 11/17/2007
As a huge fan of Monkey Fist, I find it sad that there aren't more fics starring him. Your fic is probably one of the best ones I've read. There's tragedy and comedy and everyone's in character. I loved Monty using the storm to drive DNAmy away and interacting with his monkey ninjas. I know it's going to end badly from the first chapter, but I look forward to the developing relationship between Monty and Yuki. It's interesting seeing him through her eyes. I added your story to my favorites and I eagerly await the future chapters.
Thoughts13 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
That was seamless, and I did get that the end was keeping in with the timeline presented at the begenning of the fic, so yeah, you mentioned that in your authrous note, so I thought I'd give it a mention. I'd like to see what book he's reading but guess that'll have to wait
Thoughts13 chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Hey, I really like this, you're epilogue was really shocking so I'd love to see what happened before that. Awesome fic.
Jane Poirot chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
This is beginning to look more and more promising...wonder if this is going to be a 'Monkey Fist/Yuki' romance?
Jane Poirot chapter 2 . 11/5/2007
Funny you should type that, because here I am, giving you a review that you have the option of replying to! Yes, I am reading this, and it's very good so far and the title is rather clever. Monkey Fist reflecting on his previous attempts to get DNAmy to leave him alone is hilarious!
DJ Dubois chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Hi!

For a first story, this is a nice beginning. I'd like to know more about Yuki myself (not to mention how she was involved in Monkey Fist).

I also liked how you had certain characters confront the consequences of their actions (Monkey Fist and Sensei). I hope you continue this piece.

BTW-your English is okay other than a few misspellings here and there.

Keep up the good work.