Reviews for Crimson
Ignika Kaita chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Damn. O_O For something as ancient as this, this has to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read. One question though: Isn't the "water" in the stomach really acid? Kaku could've used it to burn off the faces of those Fire Nation wimps. XD
Jordan-Daniel chapter 7 . 5/9/2008
That is an amazing story you wrote here. I couldnt stop reading.

It was horryfying to read that a waterbender could abuse his gift to bloodbend for the pure sake of killing fun. (Just like this old hag in the series later on) I am glad that Aang and Katara turned him down as their teacher. And I am really impressed how you described Sokkas feelings about all of this in the end. All I can say is that this is one of the best stories of Avatar I have read!
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 7 . 1/22/2008
sry for the late review but its over! T_T aw just when it was getting good, i luved the story, the horror, the gore, the violence just made me feel so happy inside I plan to read the prequel too!_~
i-embrace-OCD chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
This closed the story nicely. I can see that you worked a lot with Sokka's reaction to the events, just like you mentioned. Everyone's actions following the prison escape was very fitting and in-character. Also, Momo was a nice touch. I think you said it once - he's too often forgotten, and it's nice to see him actually doing something in a story, even if he's only mentioned for a moment.

As for the spin-off ideas, I'm glad you're planning to write the prequel, but I don't think Katara accepting Kaku as a teacher is realistic. Because of her blatant disgust for bloodbending and the horror she gets from it, I just could never see her going along with it.
SilvrImage chapter 7 . 1/16/2008
yay! it was a sad but good end. gotta love sokka, bein the man and taking the blame. well over all i wanted to say great great story. i had a great time reading and reviewing and encouraging lol...ill be looking for more stories in the future :)) keep up ur great work
SilvrImage chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
Amazing! Another job well done! I love the detail you give to every fight scene becuase too many fics have 3 line fight scenes which is soo annoying! Fights are not quick or easy, they are complicated and should be written so! Great job, can't wait to read the next chapter. I'm sure it'll be just as great as this one!
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
omg Kaku is so scary! Every time he had an advantage i really thought he would kill one of them, and Katara, oh poor Katara having to use blood, but i really kinda hoped she would and a tinsy bit of me hoped she would be Kaku's apprentice and turn evil and then another plot just filled my head and i had to shake it out and go back to reality well at least fanfiction reality XD great chap, i hope you update soon!_~
i-embrace-OCD chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
Ah, bloodbending. One of the freakier aspects of the Avatar world.

I think you did well with describing the fight scene. Also, Aang's feelings toward Katara were conveyed well. This was a good chapter, and I liked Sokka's contributions/Katara's refusal to bloodbend (of course, very characteristic).

As for a prequel, I think that's an interesting idea and I'd like to see what you could do with that. :)
Blackdragon71425 chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
As usual, you don't disappiont justicar. When you said ten pages worth of material, I knew it'd be a great fight scene and it most assuredly was. You always give great discriptions of there martial arts forms so you can really get a visual of what their bending looks like. Great use of blood too. Bravo!
SilvrImage chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
o and by the way...ur story isnt unpopular, its just that the majority dont see it becuase since its rated M, someone searching would have to go up and say 'search K-M' since its automatically set at 'K-T' or whatever the second highest rating is. thats why not alot of people see your story. its not that its unpopular, its just that it isnt in the automatic category of searches. so dont feel discouraged! :))
SilvrImage chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
ok my email wont work and i really wanted to reply to the email you sent me (it was kind of a long time ago but i dont check my email too often lol) ok so anyway, i love your writting style like the blood and gore stuff doesnt gross me out..i think its so so awsome that u can just go head on into it. no fear! its awsome. we dont really get alot of stories that are like yours. its so full of action and i never get bored becuase its so different.

your writting style is also something i love about ur fic. you use a sofisticated style thats not only easy to follow but complex enough to tend to the precise amount of detail necessary to seperate it from the other fics that leave out the feeling detail gives. exploring into the characters' minds is what seperates a good fic from a bad one. (its also the edge writting has over movies and shows :))

and by the way a spin off of kaku would be awsome. but in the mean time...i cannot wait for you to update on this story which i hope will be soon! keep up the amazing work. (hopefully this will inspire you to keep going! cuz im getting impatient lol :D)
SilvrImage chapter 5 . 12/6/2007
wow! im hooked! please update soon!
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
oh my goodness...holy father that lives in heaven that was freakin' awesome! i could understand ur point wit the cannon episode, a load of my friends wouldn't even talk to me cause they were so busy writing their chapters b4 the epi came out, cannon epi's can be so annoying if u have to beat it to the punch!_~
DD chapter 4 . 11/12/2007
Holy Crap justicar! This is awesome! Very brutal, but I love how detailed your getting. You combine the puppeteering and blood/waterbending into some very interesting combinations. So am I to assume that Aangs stomoach was hurting becuase of Kaku? Seems lik eit anywayz. But anywayz, I was looking forward to this chapter and you definatly didn't dissappoint.
i-embrace-OCD chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
Just keeps getting more suspenseful. This waterbending master is very suspicious... nly makes me want to read more! Looking forward to next chapter. (A little gore never hurt anybody, right? Oh, never mind that sentence...)