Reviews for Hunted Secrets
Quarterbreed chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Continuation of exploration of the issue of, "How realistic are Tempe/Bones' musings regarding re-establishing contact with her first born daughter?".

Conversely, if the girl's situation wound up being a terrible one, if she herself somehow wound up in the foster care system, or grew up in an abusive home, might she blame her birth mother, Tempe/Bones, for abandoning her to the fate that became her?

Or might she have unrealistic and extremely needly emotional issues that Tempe/Bones would be overwhelmed to have to try to meet? Maybe, the girl's been dreaming of being rescued from a horrible current reality by her birth mother, whom she expects to be Wonder Woman...an emotional Rock of Gibraltar for her.

If the daughter is as emotionally damaged as Tempe/Bones is, oh boy!

Or if she is completely emotionally sound and totally of the opinion, "My adoptive parents are NOT 'my adoptive parents'... they're my parents. And I'm grateful to you for giving me up for adoption so that I could have the opportunity to be raised by them. But I really don't have any particular wish to have an ongoing relationship with you (Tempe/Bones).

How would Tempe/Bones deal emotionally with that?
Quarterbreed chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
No one, including Angela, is getting Brennan to apply her usual logic and rationality to the issue of her desire to find her first born daughter. Tempe/Bones keeps thinking of her as her long-ago crying infant. But if Tempe/Bones is 34 years old in this story, and she was 17 when she gave birth, then her first born daughter is 17 years old now.

So Tempe/Bones needs to give real thought to the fact that she'd be contacting a 17 year old. If the girl was fortunate enough to be adopted into a happy, stable family, she may be okay with the idea of being contact by her birth mother, but may not have a great emotional need to create a bond with her.

My brother-in-law is in his late 30's and he is an adopted child and he has never had any interest in finding out anything about his birth parents. Undoubtedly because of the extremely close and warming relationship he has with his adoptive parents.
nertooold54 chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
Prepping for one is fun, difficult, and tiring; for 2 is wow. What a fun chapter.
SouthunLady chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
Cool, I'll bet Bones had no idea that a baby came with so much STUFF! And with so many decisions to make. Love the story, so far.
DelilahBlake chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I love it!

Yeah, you have some grammar mistakes in the tenses, but it's all right, we understand what you mean ;)

It's awesomeE! I love it!

LOL

little Parker making fun of Bones!

And i think maybe Dr. Brennan has seen that man before, that's why she said 'oh no, not again', right?

Because that's how I understand it.

Well, nice job

Continue it soon.

See ya.
Yare chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
wow!, This story is amazing!

I think i need to get some ice cream and pizza cause im feeling hungry! hahaha;

what does Bones ment whit "Oh no, not again"?

see you!

I think ill check the second chapter, ok?, keep writing!

Greetings!, bye!
megam1 chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Hola paisana. Pues si tienes algunos detalles con unos verbos, pero me parece muy bien. Me gusto mucho, habra capitulo 3? Espero que si. Por otro lado, en el capitulo dice lap en lugar de lab, y cuando realmente querias poner lap,pusiste lab... ejejejeje. Toca hacer algunos cambios. Te agregue a mis favs. Saludos desde Monterrey!
saragillie chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
Okay... she's fainting and she says "Not again?" When did it happen before? We need more... I hope she didn't hurt herself in the fall.

You're doing pretty well in English. :-)
Rachel Calkins chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Amazing (: the best! MORE SOON !