Reviews for Of Snake Bites and Dittany Cures
Guest chapter 19 . 9/11/2014
Oooh interesting cant wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
Plz update
Ur story is awesome! Really!
Lilly snape chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
Good so far shame it's not finished
NessL chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
Hi,
It has been a long time since you're last update, but I supposed you do what you can. I can't wait to see what happen now that Harry is in control...
NessL
Moi chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
Perception is a curious thing, isn't it. One and the same situation can be taken in so very different ways.
I really liked Harry's musings (even if he tried to shove them aside when they turned uncomfortable) after he had seen student Severus' resigned statement regarding his spell inventions. Personally, I think Lily also only saw what she wanted to see, caving to peer pressure after all those years.
Comparing a young Severus to Hermione (and not making the leap from that sudden insight to Sirius' description of his hated nemesis and how utterly wrong his godfather and father were) was so very much to the point. Imagine what Hermione's life with Ron picking on her might have turned out, had the troll incident not happened. Her only companion might have been Neville in the long run, if she hadn't frightened him off with her bossiness, making her bury herself in the library completely.
Great story/new chapters,
Moi
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
oh dear. Poor Harry.
Lordban chapter 19 . 3/17/2013
Actually, it's not that Harry can't do anything about the death sentence he's received. It's that he shouldn't. The alternative means sentencing so many others to death in his stead...
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 3/5/2013
cool
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 18 . 2/12/2013
I like it, continue soon. Bye!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
You left us with one hell of a cliffhanger this time. I can't wait for more.

"Young Snape was also by no means evil – but not exactly an epitome of good either."
I like this portrayal a lot, and also the fact that instead of copying scenes from the original books, you'd create your own ones.
The Hare and the Otter chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Wow.
Riddletobien chapter 8 . 2/10/2013
This proves to be a great set-up of Harry-Snape clashing! What I found especially works is showing and not telling where Snape's loyalty lies. I haven't even thought of that approach, in every fic I only ever see a monologue from Snape at that point.
Reading on :).
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
hmm... interesting development
snapemartyr chapter 16 . 1/22/2013
It's so gratifying to note that they finally came to an understanding of some kind, sharing a lovely moment that they perhaps do not even realize that they are sharing, but will open up new avenues for them soon most likely.
snapemartyr chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Harry is back in his own mind now thankfully, and this speaks to a number of variable factors that Professor Snape and his past with him, as well as the many Sirius interactions in this piece, have woven. It seems to me that he has returned to himself mainly through a nourishment of their relationship that has been elegantly and soulfully written, a deep life-saving one in which their past has been eliminated to some extent. Snape has made his peace with Harry on so many different levels to a small degree, and these interactions even include his godfather. How grand is this!