Reviews for Flash Point
jaufanfic chapter 3 . 10/29/2011
Loved it! I always hated that the scoobies just got off scott free foe kicking her out!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I really liked the way they were together...Faith, Buffy, & Spike...

THANKS:"D
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 1/30/2010
I liked the story. I always enjoyed re-writes of "Empty Places", with Buffy NOT forgiving her so-called best friends for betrayal.
capra-silva chapter 3 . 8/1/2009
OH i LOVED it

this is exactly how it should have gone.

this fixed all the mistakes in that episode that always p $$ me off
mike chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
one buffy did not make one mistake she was making many and refused to listen to anyone.

they did not kick buffy out they asked her to listen she refused, they were right it was a trap there was a bomb if the would have listen to her every one would be died.. and the would would be destory...

they do care they risk there life for her all most died for her and she is just going to walk away, with out talking to her... by the way the first is not destoryed just calob so now she leaveing and first destoryed the world good job buffy...

this story is a nother one of those buffy is perfect and every else is a jerk for not fowing her around i get she should be mad, and but there are many time buffy made mastake and they forgive every time but she cant for give them
mmooch chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
Hey! Still haven't seen the sequel, you fiend you! You can't leave this story without letting us see the first time one of the Scoobies meet Buffy in the future. That just isn't nice!
Pipsqueek22 chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
Can you please write the sequel to this story, it sounds really really good. Plus, Buffy getting kicked out stories are the best.
spk chapter 3 . 6/20/2008
I LOVED it! I adore stories where Buffy dumps or tells off her friends after being kicked out. I hope you're finally able to post that sequel soon because I can't wait to see who all are her contacts. :)
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
Nice!

Really, really nice.

I like the fact that Spike and Faith are on Buffy's side, even if all the other ungrateful bastards aren't.

Can't wait to see the sequel.

By the way, is there any chance this might be a BuffyAngel fic? (Guess I'll just have to find out).
f00f00 chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
I really despised that episode in the 7th season. I was so angry a those ungrateful so called friends of hers! I enjoyed reading this. Looking forward to the sequel. :)
Claddagh chapter 3 . 11/16/2007
Ooh, I really liked this! Finally, the Scoobs got what they deserved, to be abandoned as they abandoned her! Well done!
enchantedlight chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
great chapter, let me know when you post the sequel okay?
Dilvish 2.0 chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
Good story; and not too harsh on the Scoobies. Buffy just leaving Dawn is something I often have trouble to believe but, for some reason, it seems to work here. I loved the end when Spike realize that Buffy took his bike.

Personally, I believe that the characters were all under the First's influence since Buffy's resurrection; not much, but enough to subtly push them in the wrong direction. And at the moment when they might begin to question their own actions, the First creates a diversion by showing itself ("Conversations with Dead People"). Just my opinion.

You realize, I hope, that the people who liked this story now have great expectations for the sequel. No pressure, of course.
just jane chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
Now that was cathartic. Thanks for that. I hope you continue the story with Buffy and her new adventures. Looking forward to seeing what she'll be up to. Poor Faith, having to lead that lot. Now that alone should wipe her slate cystal clean.
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
loved it!

loking forward to sequal!