Reviews for Ineludible Desiderata
Grey Wolf4 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I've found Tokiya/Miki to be an interesting pairing and you've pulled it off quite well in this one shot though I don't care much for Tokiya/Fuuko not only for the fact there are so many of those fics with that pairing out there.

Also if you're interested in a fic with a unique pairing for Tokiya you might want to check out 'Marriage by Agreement' by .
Hilaire chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Cassie! I read this the moment you gave me the link, but I got so busy I totally forgot to drop you some feedback. But it's here now! Hey, better late than never, right? :)

The bar setting was fitting. Dark, exotic, dangerous. Something that's perfect for Tokiya and Miki. Haha. Raiha as chaperone? I actually grin just imagining him as one. I would have liked it better had you described Raiha's expression and all. Seriously, he's not a chaperone material! XD

Kurei's facade faltering... man, I'd love to see that happen. So he wasn't wearing his mask when he saw our lovely pair? Too bad. His reputation is ruined! Oh, lol. :P

The TokiyaMiki moments were fantastic. It just shows how different they were from each other. Tokiya's this cold, quiet guy while Miki's this childish, playful gal. They just fit, don't they? *sighs dramatically*

I'd be amiss if I say I'm not biased by the facts that 1) I like anything that's got TokiyaMiki in it; and 2) you and I are friends. XD But bias or no bias, I love this fic. Totally. And it's going to my favorites.
yanagichyan chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
i am a bit confused though in this chapter but it's still a very nice one. great start to the fic. maybe i'll understand a bit more in the next chapter. :)

update soon!
Hebe Franziska Agace chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Oh man. Once again, I have been reduced to a pile of goo. I can't think straight... All I can say is squee! Oh, and it reminded me of our canon.
Gustav Klimt chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Raunchy, seductive and highly amusing. You know I love it ;)