Reviews for Oh No! What We Gonna Do?
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
*dies laughing* "We could give him Ancient texts, take them all away"! That is totally hilarious!
CubsKing chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow. That was something I didn't expect to see - a VeggieTales parody for SG-1. Very funny! And I was definitely singing along in my head :-D
TheGoldenHum chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
holy nuts! that was funny! lol. I, too am a veggie fan. that was good. kudos..you should do "love my lips" haha jk that would be awesome tho
EmeraldWings90 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
You know Briar, go to w dot thealphasite dot com and search through the music videos there... download "Sibling Rivalry". Daniel video to this song... I lmao'd... ;D (BTW, just seen Continuum three times in a row.)
Jedimastersandy chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
wow! that was awesomely awesome! you're just about as obsessive as i am... wow... have you seen the Wonderful Wizard of Ha's?
macisgate chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was great! I watched that movie years ago. Over and over and over again. And I've got the soundtrack. And I still sing the songs now and then. Good job!
agent1332 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Absolutely hilarious! ROTFLOL! I had to explain the whole thing to people at work...oops...shouldn't read veggie tales parodies at work where i am liable to break out in song.

This is one of my favorite songs. Now I will have to go out and get the sheet music so I can play it and sing along somemore.

Keep up the good work.
HannahMontana-SG1lover chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I love Veggy Tales! Yoyu should do "We are the pirates who don't do anything"!
E. Nagrom chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
he he we all know you had fun sitting at the computer making this. thanks for the laughs...loved the useless translations, and a book with no words great way to annoy Daniel

E.