Reviews for Bruises
rowsdowersavesus chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Gosh, but that's adorable, thank you! :)
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
aw sad but sweet. deffo do with more of these lol.
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Aw! That was so cute and fluffy! And yay for that because this story has awoken the muse within me! I must write! Beautiful work!
WingedWolf101 chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
This story was truly sad and well written , With each word it's like it is actually happening.. your very descriptive and good with words . Please make more of these types of stories . More stories like this , will make you one popular author . Heck your VERY talented to me .
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
*Sniffs* Aw now that was soo freaking sweet! Thanks for posting it. Hope you get all the Bee/Sam shippers out there to review! (g)
Xenophobic Doll chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I actually cried while reading this. Wouldn't have been so bad, but I was at the kitchen table with my laptop and my roomate happened to come by and give me weird looks for sobbing n sniffing at the computer. Excellent story tho )
teh blumchenkinder chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Wow, this is *very* well-written. You did a superb job of capturing Bumblebee's feelings- having been there myself with certain pets and people. For once, I can also hear 'Bee's voice- from the movie. I think I'll peruse your other offerings.
VanillaSpiders chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
I can see why you cried. This is surperb.

Insta-fav.
slyprentice chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wonderful story!
astalder27 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I loved it! Terrific job!
October 13th chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
this was so beautiful

i loved it

it gave me insperation as well

again

i really loved it and great work

Kelia
Shadowcat9279 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Oh man I DID cry. Very well done :D
Gloria Stone chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
great story, it really does hit home what Bee would be feeling considering how short human life spans are.

Only thing I noticed was the 'probably outlive his driver by over one hundred years'

Not sure if you meant it, but the way the sentence was structured it made it sound like bee would die of old age in about a hundred more years or so. Unless he died in battle I don't really think Transformers die of old age. They live thousands, even millions of years, up until something kills them.

Anyway I'm probably just nit picking. Its still a good story, that I enjoyed reading.
BlackBolt chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
*sniffs* this is so heartbreaking and good and ... *sniffsagain* i like it ... i like it a lot ! :)

please more ? *begging*

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ...
Casey chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Aw! That was so sweet!

I've read a lot of fics, but I've found very few that address the issue of the 'Bots outliving their human friends. But I'm glad Sam was able to put it in a more semi-positive light-he knows that day will eventually come, but that won't be for a long while, and everyone has to face the music eventually, so why worry?

I've read all your stories, and their all excellent! See if you can do a oneshot with Glen and an Autobot together; I liked his character. Maybe it could have something to do with how goofy he acts, but to not make the mistake of misjudging him, because he's actually a computer genius. I don't mind if you use the idea; you have my full permission. (It makes me wonder, was he and Maggie supposed to be the Chip Chase character, like Mikalea was supposed to be Carly? Possibly.)

But I digress. All n' all; great story!