Reviews for Forget me not
imuzuok chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I was expecting hardcore yaoi. *laughs* Anyway, this was cute. Makes you want to read more fics about the two. What a way to introduce a new pairing to me, my dear Mei..? *winks*

Oh, and I just noticed the last sentence. I think what you meant was 'losing' and not 'loosing'. If not, then my mistake. *grins*

The whole plot was extremely intriguing. I loved how you portrayed Yami Bakura in this. It's the same Yami in the show with a little twist of humor. Kawaii!

All in all, it was a great plot and was well written!

love lots,

the still bitter but totally amazed (because you found me out!) imuzuok

aka

M.E.Z.A.C. (You know me already. I wouldn't want to risk my identity more, now would I?)
YanYan chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Heh heh ... Cute. Although you know very well, my dear, that I'm not that into the pairing, it was still pretty sweet. ;)
nia chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
Ang cute nilang dalawa. Lalo na yung last part! :)) May inconsistency sa tenses, and some phrases could have been replaced with better ones, pero it was still essentially fluffy.
casaragi chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
i really like it
whitephoenix33 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
ok.. haha! even though i dont watch yugi very much...

Great Story pat! Good Job :)
Revea-Lacie chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That is soo cute! Belated Happy Halloween!
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
This is a really good story. I really almost cried when Ryou went to the cemetary and there was the jack-o-latern and when he read the letter well a tear did run down my face. He really misses Bakura and when he left the candle for Bakura to find his way home well I started bawling like a baby... Great Story, Great Job.