Reviews for Wedding from Hell
Creepy-Pasta chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Okay, I love the story, it's really cool. But I'm struggling with a few things about it.

A few chapters ago, it said that Jazz was marrying a man named John, now it's Eric? I'm confused about this. I do love the story, it's really interesting, and you seem to know a lot about the characters like Sam being Jewish, which isn't always mentioned in other stories, and Frostbite, and a few other things. I hope there's sequel to this! :D
Hamna chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Worst chapter Danny and Carrie Angel were supposed to get married
Qsbr106gmail.com chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Omg that was so great! Hey, when is the sequel coming out?
Navyman85 chapter 8 . 9/15/2010
i know its a little late but you gave jazz's husband two different names. when he first appears his name was john and then you changed it to eric in this chapter.
methodist chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I don't see why they would be angry according to law the heritage of the mother determines wether they are jewish or not. Not a Jewish person.
ninja turtle chapter 8 . 10/4/2009
im glad you made danny so fathfull to sam bacose my dad probly wold have been all over that lady and im not jokeing my dad stands 12 feet away from my mom wen were in the store just becose shes a litte chubby not fat IF ANION DARES CALL MY MOM FAT AL RIP OUT YOUR SPINE OUT THREU YOUR EAR AND MAKE YOU WERE IT AS A NECKLACE!
Alexia Moonlight chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
I thought you said Jazz's husband's name was John? DID SHE CHEAT? D
Alexia Moonlight chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aw... that's all I can say. Awesome!
slashyfangirl chapter 10 . 5/19/2008
its cute
A. Frazier chapter 10 . 12/29/2007
I'm pretty sure it's, "speak now or forever hold your peace."
BabyBee3 chapter 10 . 12/6/2007
great ending loved it
ember13dp chapter 10 . 11/26/2007
Awesome story! Can't wait tor read the sequel!

Let me guess... they have a little daughter named Lillith?
psychichusky chapter 10 . 11/26/2007
in the next one i think that it is sam get pregnant and is worried that danny might not take it well
The Motherfickle chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
That was great! I can't wait for the sequel. I'm guessing it's about either Sam finding out she's pregnant? Or, perhaps Tucker and Valerie's wedding? I really don't know.
Majestic Moon chapter 10 . 11/25/2007
AWESOME! Great ending for a great story. Long chapter, lots of stuff. GREAT! Um...sequel? I think you deserve a whole batch of cookies for writing this so quick and then planning a sequel! I'm going to ponder this...alright, honeymoon? Kid? Valerie and Tuckers wedding? Thanks so much for updating! I'm really looking forward to the sequel. Bye!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »