Reviews for Something more
ness345 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Ooh OOh, I thought you werent going to do more - so was a brilliant suprise when you did. And, you know, if you want to suprise me again your most welcome ;) excellent story, please do more soon
Soapy-Liedown chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
YAY! he came back!
Blackfishy chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Aw, this is really sweet. You have really captured the subtlety of Will and Djaq

NICE WORK

:D

Please update soon...

:D

Merry Christmas

x
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
*screams in Joy!* I LOVED IT! I was even Yelling at Much to shut up...UPDATE!
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
That was sweet. Update soon!
The Devil Wears Westwood chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
this is really good. another!
Soapy-Liedown chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Please add some more chapters!
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
*sniff sniff* now you are making me sad...GREAT WILL/DJAQ thing so far...

UPDATE...please?
lekopoet chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
I have been very anxious to read a good will and djaq story and here it is! Thank you so much! I like how the show used djaq to calm will down immediately after his father died, but I think that should have been followed up on. (who knows-next episode?) I think that your choice to have Will go to Scarbourough [sic] is a good idea b/c that gives djaq a reason to act on her feelings, but I doubt that is how the show will go. My bet is Luke will become an outlaw. I think you should run with this though because it has so many possiblities and I love the will/djaq ship so much. You write them really well so far. Thanks again for making me fangirl squee!
Chuckney chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Yes, yes, YES!

This is IT! There could be NO OTHER WAY - of course Djaq is the only one who can help Will grieve and move on, and I am annoyed the Beeb didn't use this to the great effect they could have done.

But this is sweet and right. thank you for writing it! ;)

Love,

Pig.
dance4life chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
OMG! please dont leave this as one chapter! Please add more. But if you dont want to? i wont mind! anyway I loved it!