Reviews for Naruto: The Puppet King
nicholas.souddress chapter 16 . 3/17
Do you know if someone has adopted this story? and if so can you please tell me?
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 1/2
with how suportive of Naruto, that Hiashi seems to be, i hope this is a NaruHina fic.

btw. ths is Awsome.
Where is the fight?
8-bit thief chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Here is a puppet for u

Name:Gilgamesh
Design: A large puppet with eight arms, each wielding a different weapon(katana, spear, hammer, halberd, mace, scythe, battle fan(similar to madara's), and a tanto), it's body is covered with hidden launchers to fire senbon, kunai, and shuriken that can be manipulated by chakra strings released by the puppet through seals to control their movement. He also sports a chain launched from his stomach that is also manipulated by chakra strings to immobilize the enemy for the launchers.

If u can't guess I based it off of gilgamesh from both final fantasy and a visual novel called fate/stay night.
legspert9 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Normally I would call overpowered, but just think about the sheer complexity and planning that goes into naruto's pranks. Then he uses those skills to make puppets. Yeah.
Newotouto chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Hohoho
hidanfan5696 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
is there anyway u will start this series again you are a author like no other your stories are very good it makes me sad when i see that u cancled the naruto puppet master fan fic
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
such a shame this ha been cancelled.. now i don't feel like even giving proper reviews.. oh well, shit happens.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Love your story gaara would lose as the iron in his sand is ripped out but i love how your puppets work and enjoy reading this story for the 6th time
dude chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Yugi Uzumaki and Naruto Moto chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
Plz update soon
Hakkyou30 chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
what do you think it would be like if naruto was to use puppet versions of the ultimatrix aliens?
ShadowCat444 chapter 16 . 1/27/2013
You...you bastard! How dare you, you cancelled right when the most epic battle could even start! Awww well...I guess it's your decision...even if I don't like it...still you could've atlest post the battle scene. If you did that then...anyways it was a good story while it lasted...good job...