Reviews for Naruto: The Puppet King
Sniperbeattie chapter 15 . 10/15
Plz write again
Jimmy Page chapter 9 . 10/2
I think that when Naruto eventually meets sasori things will get interesting.
nicholas.souddress chapter 16 . 3/17
Do you know if someone has adopted this story? and if so can you please tell me?
Primus2021 chapter 1 . 1/2
with how suportive of Naruto, that Hiashi seems to be, i hope this is a NaruHina fic.

btw. ths is Awsome.
I kill you!
Where is the fight?
8-bit thief chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Here is a puppet for u

Design: A large puppet with eight arms, each wielding a different weapon(katana, spear, hammer, halberd, mace, scythe, battle fan(similar to madara's), and a tanto), it's body is covered with hidden launchers to fire senbon, kunai, and shuriken that can be manipulated by chakra strings released by the puppet through seals to control their movement. He also sports a chain launched from his stomach that is also manipulated by chakra strings to immobilize the enemy for the launchers.

If u can't guess I based it off of gilgamesh from both final fantasy and a visual novel called fate/stay night.
legspert9 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
Normally I would call overpowered, but just think about the sheer complexity and planning that goes into naruto's pranks. Then he uses those skills to make puppets. Yeah.
Newotouto chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
hidanfan5696 chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
is there anyway u will start this series again you are a author like no other your stories are very good it makes me sad when i see that u cancled the naruto puppet master fan fic
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
such a shame this ha been cancelled.. now i don't feel like even giving proper reviews.. oh well, shit happens.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Love your story gaara would lose as the iron in his sand is ripped out but i love how your puppets work and enjoy reading this story for the 6th time
dude chapter 5 . 8/26/2013