Reviews for Sign of a time
blackkyu chapter 7 . 3/7
Love love love it! It's sad that this story appears abandoned, but I'm glad it's kept up nonetheless.
Emeraldpichu chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
An addicting story to be sure, its a shame it wasn't completed.
Saskie chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
OMG! Please update soon! This time-warping thing is starting to play on my nerves a bit- in a good way ) Please come back and finish this (L)!
Kuyo The Hunter chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Meh, this is a good story, how come you've abandoned it? :(

I wish you would finnish this one But I know how hard it can be to write sometimes... you know what you want to happen but lcks the motivation to acctually write it down. But I think that new reviews are motivation brigers! So I hope this helps a bit

Please update soon :3
gatemadness chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Oh... PLEASE dont say you dropped this!

I think its realy interesting :)
unknown chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
I really wish u would keep this story going.
Amon chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Amazing stuff man...! D

I hope you update it man, it's such a waste to see it fade away... ;_;
azereath chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
hey great chapter and im glad to see that you are continuing this. keep up the good work.
Nightrose1 chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
This is a realy good story. please continue writing it.
Unknown chapter 7 . 5/18/2009
I started to read this story when you first started to write it and was greatly sadden when you stopped. But now i am overjoyed that you have continue this story. Please update don't let this story fall by the wayside like so many other good stories.
Anon chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
Good chapter dude. Glad to see you want to finish.
Sightbent chapter 7 . 4/28/2009
It's been a while I was kind of getting worried this story had been abandoned, glad to see that it wasn't. It was worth the wait thou. Keep writing I can't wait for more.
Veldrin chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Wow.

When I wrote that review, I honestly thought you'd stopped writing the story. I'm glad I was wrong.

It's still good, and the few spelling mistakes don't distract from the reading.

I can't wait to read the confrontation between Sora and Kite.

(Also, while I can't help with the books, since they're impossible to find where I live, if you have any problems/questions about the anime/game, just ask.)
fallacies chapter 7 . 4/27/2009
Is it possible that time travelling has in fact *not* occurred? For example, Kite could be a Wandering AI generated by Morganna for a simulation she ran of Aura's awakening - ergo, perhaps Kite can't remember anything because there is nothing to be remembered. We do know that it's within Morganna's power to forcibly copy/upload memories into The World from humans, so she could have created a clone of the entire game world and all its players and let it interact with a simulated Aura ...
Frostbite the 5 tailed wolf chapter 7 . 4/26/2009
Good, a update thank you kindly. Though I know Kites data can't be deleted by anyone other than himself, I wonder what would happen if some tried to delete his character would it just delete then reform maybe you can put in what you think would happen in the story, is Morganna feeling Kites presence in the world, and one final question will the "Hidden One" Cubia make a appearance? A-20, Sora, Kite the weirdest team up I have ever hear of...heheh.