Reviews for Roses, Butterflies, and Seashells
xJenxNeedsxAxNamex chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Tsk, tsk, tsk, Bella always was a sucker for pretty shiny sparkly things...
bakerusaf chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
lol, cute
ToBeaRathbone chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
well, this was different...but i kinda liked it :) is it a one-shot? or are you planning for them to meet?
Foundation of Dreams chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wow. This was amazingly well written, I have to say! You must've put a lot of thought into this. The symbolism (I tihnk I spelled that wrong, but you know what I mean) was great, and crystal clear. Thanks so much for posting!

Danibabes
DazzlingTopaz1901 chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
oh that is so cute. the objects you chose for each other them fits them perfectly. very created and touching.
Harper chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
That was nice. The symbolism was really good! I really appreciated Jacob letting the butterfly go. That was beautifully and simultaneously very tragic. good job!
Little Pages chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
WOW! this is a goos story short but rly good i loved it!
GreenVelcroTechnology-2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
i loved it. perfect. symbolism was amazing.
llamaofdoom chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
that is so sweet and i love the bella story. you are a good writer
aeliuned chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I love the implications and symbolism. This is one of the more intellectual stories I've found here. Good work.
Sly Roxx chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
haha aw, that was so sweet.
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
This was really good!

I especially liked Edward's story, I had to think about that one for a while. I think it's like, Edward doesn't know why a rose, something so common is so speacial-but then it affects him strongly, and he begins thinking about it differently? Like Bella?

And I'm estatic at Jacob's story as well. And Bella's. I think they all were really in character.
La-Mer-De-Lune chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
It's so cute! Very well written! I love it! Aw! Little Eddie! And Jake! And Bella! They're so cute! It was amazing!
Balpreet chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
OMG! This is such a nice story! Edward not trusting a beautiful rose thinking that it would hurt him reflects his ideas on love. Jacob, no matter how much he wants Bella, knows he would have to give her up becuase she doesn't want to be with him. And Bella... she wants to most beautiful and unique shell, no matter how hard she has to work to get it. This is so... so... sweet! YOU ARE AWESOME!
theLilyflower chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I really enjoyed it, though as stupid as this may sound, I didn't understand Edward's story. xP I'm sorry. Can you please PM me and explain it to me?