Reviews for Love of a Killer
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/27
Love this so so very much
layla coyote chapter 35 . 8/27/2013
well done. you have managed incredibly to reveal a part of Michael Myers that is rarely touched on. what does this masked man think of when he is not killing? what compels him to do what he does? while his true nature is still a mystery and will forever remain as such, this story has given a brief glance into pitch black eyes. further more your writing style and shifts in perspective amongst the characters was phenomenal. the basic plot held to the traditional horror films ad had a feel of the feeling that we so desperately love to fear. I would deeply encourage further writings from you. there are many hidden stories through out films that desperately need to be told and you obviously have an eye for them. bravi bravi!
WolfxSong chapter 35 . 8/7/2013
I haven't left a review on any of your chapters yet. I thought I would leave it on the final chapter. Recently I just watched Halloween and I thought I'd read a few fanfics to sate my quench for it, and you're story did just that ;) When I came into this story I wasn't expecting much from it except an OOC murderer but you really surprised me with how well you made everything play out. I loved Michael Myers vs Freddy Krueger! You made their fights epic :D There was even some fluffy moments that were very believable. I love Jen and thoroughly ship her with Michael 3 I finished this in one day and let me tell you it's rare for me to continuously read a story non-stop until I see the end all in one day! I'll definitely be reading this some other time too! Thanks for the fantastic read (:
Cale chapter 34 . 7/25/2013
This story was amazing to read, Thank you for writing it!
Ceyda chapter 35 . 7/10/2013
one of the best things I've ever read! I'd pay to watch this in cinema and I'm praying this becomes a movie! great job!
Brienna hunt chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
Omg i just love love love this story so much i have never been so deepily invouled with any of the fanfictions i read until this story omg i love it its so amazing when michael does her omg you are the best keep it coming
vishous21 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
this is so awesome dude really amazing
m.Autumn chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
Awww! Poor Michael is having such a hard time trying to get his little Jen to love him back! How ungrateful Jen is being- who wouldn't want to live in some secret sewer chamber away from the light of day? I mean, he brings her all the fast food she could want, she's got her magazines... her old clothes back... isn't that all someone needs? What is he missing?! P lol and poor Jen, constantly confused and afraid of Michael, never knowing when her time of death shall approach. Can't wait to read the rest of this story! Nice writing!
angel 1987 chapter 34 . 12/9/2012
o my God plz plz plz can u post up more soon :-)
LuluCalliope chapter 19 . 12/7/2012
Sighs...I can't stop rereading this story...SO GOOD. (And I keep looking for the next chapter for the sequel...I know that you're busy right now, what with pre-maritial planning...but still!)

Andyway, this is actually the inspiration for a story I'm working on...the Ultimate Villain Showdown! Featuring Michael, Jason, Freddy, Hannibal, Leatherface, Chucky, Pinhead, Jigsaw, and Ghostface! So I wanted to say thank you!
LuluCalliope chapter 25 . 11/17/2012
Ha, ha...Mr. Sandman.

My mom is terrified of Halloween, and whenever she hears this song, she FLIPS OUT. There's this comedy called Uncle Buck...this really cute movie starring the Home Alone kid...and it plays Mr. Sandman. We were staying in a hotel once, and my brother and I were watching the movie in our room. She was in the room next to ours, and she got a little jumpy. My dad assured her that we weren't watching that movie.

Ah, memories...I have really weird ones.

Now I need to watch Uncle Buck AND Halloween!
LuluCalliope chapter 29 . 11/16/2012
Chapter 29 is my personal favorite...and this story is now on my favorite stories list! Congrats! I'll never remove it from that list, not ever!
LuluCalliope chapter 21 . 11/16/2012
YES! Oh, YES! YES! YES!

*after a fangasm*

I'm sorry...it's just that I've ALWAYS wanted to see Freddy vs. Michael. And here it is! GO MICHAEL! Woohoo!
LuluCalliope chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
FREDDY! Oh, my gosh...you're not as sexy as Michael is in my opinion...I'm sorry, but when it comes to serial killers, I like the strong, silent types...a man of few words.

...yes, I have a thing for evil villains. I'm weird. WOW, I just looked outside! It's night time! I better go have dinner!

...and I'm random, lol.
LuluCalliope chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
Okay...so far so good. I love how Michael doesn't talk. (That's one of the main reasons why I HATED the remake so much: it wasn't that he talked, it was that he wouldn't shut up!)

But Michael is fascinating here, and I love how we get a closer look into his personal thoughts. Excellent!