Reviews for Conversations and Negotiations
Nefertieh chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
This chapter was quite epic. I love the wit behind the dialogue and interactions.
clow-san chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Still giggling. Oh. What must one do to be touched by Balthier? Hehe.
clow-san chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I'd say it's rather sudden that Ashe unfastens Balthier's vest but it's all good fun. I can't stop giggling while reading.
xxThe.Ravenxx chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
Wow! I really like the style of your writing. i love the way you portray Baltheir and Ashe, so real and so true. need to read more now!

Job well done!
twin15 chapter 13 . 10/10/2008
Great story! I espeacially like the trial! It was so amusing and dramatic. Great job!
Panzer718 chapter 13 . 12/5/2007
YOU - ARE - WICKED! I was sadden to expect the wonder piece drawing to an end and your roundhouse came from no where...we loved you for it! The new plot definitely offer many new possibilities including Fran/Basch's relationship, since he would be going to Arcades, I sure hope Ashe get enough screen time as well...YES, SEQUEL! PLEASE!
landis icelilly chapter 13 . 12/4/2007
I vote sequel! The ending to this left me wanting :) Good job!

~*~ landis icelilly ~*~
sapereaude13 chapter 13 . 12/4/2007
OH MY GOD. Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Sequel! Basch and Fran Basch and Fran BASCH AND FRAN! You are incredible. This story was so much fun, I loved it. As evidenced by my lack of coherence here. Haha.
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
Teheheh... I almost thought Fran would pick up the habit to slap Balthier after the 'lover over your partner' quip! XD

The situation in Archades was very clever (near as much as seating the partner, the pirate, and the Queen on the same bed), and thus, it simply demands your glorious skill to bestow a sequel to us loyal reviewers. ;)
professionalagitator chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
Oh my, that simply cannot be the end. Now I demand a sequel!
Aoife-hime chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
Oh Balthier... that man certainly does have a gift. But there definitely needs to be a sequel, if only because they have to catch a break eventually!

I loved Fran's entrance in this part, by the way. Very classy in a stealthy sense.
Cable Fraga chapter 13 . 12/3/2007
Wow, you are quick!

Yes, sequel plz!
sapereaude13 chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
Wow! This was masterfully done. The tension was driving me crazy. I definitely would love to see the aftermath of the trial, but you're the writer! I adore this story.
Panzer718 chapter 12 . 12/3/2007
This outcome is unexpected...this is ten times better than our wildest imaginations! Who could of thought that a queen would make decisions based on her own need and desire rather than her perceived obligations. This chapter had us on emotional roller coaster ride rarely seen even with commercial fictions (what can I say, we are die hard fans.) Now you are not thinking about ending this here, right? There has been so little stories dealing with what happen to them after the game and Reverent Wing certainly did not help the please continue your wonderful work.
Panzer718 chapter 11 . 12/3/2007
Vaan? Captain to the Queen? Wow, what could be better then this? And he was playing dumb to help Balthier? Priceless! The cross examinations were masterfully done, and from the looks of things Ashe was about to loose this game? I couldn't fathom the possibility...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »